Warming of a shattered heart - Locker room with the yordles.

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

firefox234

06-19-2011

zomg dont stop go on you hobo

Keiji Cupcakes

06-19-2011

Veigar heard voices around him. He had come too far quicker than anyone else could have, his Magimental Equilibrium he had to thank for that, though not fast enough was it.

"Lemme burn the guy up, ol' Tristie here's got a new flamethrower I've been wanting to test."

"I would prefer a courtroom, make it public, and if we took him to Demacia they'd charge him much harsher, by the mothership he deserves it."

Poppy, these corpses, they're all voidlings, There's so many holes in 'em it'd put Megling himself to shame..."

"All the more reason to get rid of him now, I'm tellin' ya, set him ablaze, electrocution, spear through the chest, name it!"

Veigar knew if he didn't act quickly he'd be dead. He felt so tired though, maybe death would be nice about now.. freedom from his own hell.

A voice he didn't want to hear, in that instant, spoke words he never thought he'd hear. "Never Dishonor the scout's code... What is paid in blood shall be returned at any cost.."

Teemo grabbed Veigar's shoulder, pulling him up. "I know you are awake." Veigar sat up, slowly moving to a stand, the air crackled around him from his new found power. But Teemo didn't mind, he had his best friend back.

"Teemo.. what are you-" Teemo cut him off right then, putting a paw to his mouth. "You might want to cover yourself, or take a bath."

Veigar chuckled, and Teemo laughed. His fur did look like he'd rolled around in mud for about a week. "Teemo, what exactly do you think you're doing?" Poppy interrupted their reunion, reminding them exactly the situation they were in.

"Helping our savior up." Poppy and Rumble looked dumbfounded, but Tristana had realized it too. They were in a field made of Voidling corpses and Carapace of even bigger things, As Veigar looked at it now, it wasn't Cho'Gath, just another Voidborne, though the feat was just as astounding.

"What are you talking about, you stinkin' Traitor? Savior, this mangled ol' monster?" Poppy slammed her hammer into tristie hard, knocking Rumble out of the mech and onto the ground. "Had Veigar not been here, Bandle city would have been overrun, as would likely most of Valoran, had the cultists got wind of this."

Rumble's eyes grew wide, he closed his mouth. Poppy looked at Veigar, her blue eyes staring into his Yellowed ones. Veigar decided to withhold the fact that he did in fact cause this either way. Teemo looked at Veigar, and spoke. "As Scout leader of The Scouts of the Mothership, though, I do need to inform you that you are still in exile." Veigar knew this hurt Teemo to say, but Veigars actions between his release from Noxus and now still happened, and still would have, no matter how many Voildings more he would kill for it to be reversed.

"I can guarantee you safe passage back north into Shurima, but that is all I can afford you." Veigar nodded. He spoke a request, one he hoped he could get away with. "I actually need a ride more north than Just the Desert.. Ionia, to be exact." Teemo considered it... and said his reply soon after. "I can't get you to Ionia, we have a nice trade system with them, though I heard Bilgewater is a nice port." Veigar grinned, Teemo was always clever. Anything Bilgewater said about Bandle city could be crossed off as propaganda, as they were not the friendliest of city states, and ruining their reputation with Ionia would be beneficial for the Yordles.

"It'll be a long way there, though, Veigar."

"Least it wont be short."

Souji Setuh

06-19-2011

This is awesome. Please continue.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-19-2011

On the Airship, The Tailwind, (which Janna had unofficially donated to Piltover and Bandle city's covert usages, for the price of being able to drive it all the time. After her whole issue with the leaked photos, she had become more and more wind than human, distancing herself as much as possible.) Veigar, Teemo, and Kennen (ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??!?! BLEHBLEHBLEH) Sat in a circle. Teemo had contacted Kennen, seeing as how the ninja order weren't exactly Ionia affiliated, but situated there, he figured he would be their best guide.

Kennen seemed to be attempting to meditate, but as it turned out, he was uncapable of this withou the other Two of his comrades, his energy balanced out their own aspects, which helped them all to do this, here, he continually fidgeted, almost nonstop. He quickly spoke up. " So Veigar why do you want to go to Ionia? I heard you did something big in the plague jungles I hope it did not upset the balance because I would then need to kill you oh sorry ya what do you need in Ionia I hope it's not destroying things that would be bad and a ninja mu-" Teemo held a paw over Kennen's mouth, motioning him to be quiet. Teemo looked to Veigar, and attempted to ask him the question again. "What do you need in Ionia?"

Veigar had avoided this question, but he knew they would find out soon. He hoped he would too. "After I woke up, after the battle, I felt I needed to talk to Soraka. I don't know why, I just.. her name keeps repeating in my head, constantly, again and again and again.." Veigar was clearly disturbed by this, as they could see, now that he was not shrouding his face.

"Veigar, why did you stop covering yourself in that.. stuff?" Teemo asked. He wasn't sure how to phrase it, so he said it bluntly.

"I didn't stop anything, I just can't do it anymore." Teemo looked puzzled, and was about to speak, when Veigar started first. "I really don't know, to tell you the truth, so we're in the same.. Airship I guess." The three of them Laughed, but Teemo took note of Veigar seemingly knowing what he had to say before he said it. Kennen was mumbling to himself non stop, and finally spoke up. "It's actually kind of difficult to find Soraka when she became a Goddess she started being extremely aloof that mindset stayed after her fall she tends to just wander absently unless she is needed, and she knows when she is so actually she might be waiting for us at the dock but if she is't I will need to find her using my ninja powers but I will likely need the help of my comrades so-" Teemo quieted him again, as the Airship came to the water, if Janna was bringing the Tailwind down, they were in Bilgewater.

Kennen spoke again, this time as if tranquil and at peace. "Ah, Akali and Shen are Nearby. We have our own boat, do not worry."

Stepping onto the dock, The Yordles instantly knew they were in trouble.

Mayor Sarah Fortune was on the docks, speaking with Akali and Shen at their ship. Miss Fortune, as she was known more widely, would have Noticed the change in attitude of Shen and Akali as Kennen approached, as She would notice an Airship.

There were rough waters ahead.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-19-2011

As Miss Fortune approached the three, she saw Veigar, at first, she wasn't sure what she was looking at, then it donned on her that this was the Tiny Master of Evil unmasked. She took off into a dash, attempting to get to the local inn, there would be enough pirates there she might be able to save her town, but as she turned, Veigar was already ahead of her, he looked into her eyes, and she stood straight up, relaxed, and said. "There will be no trouble." And she walked back towards her office.

Teemo Looked at Veigar, then to the Ninjas, but even their masks could not support their chins at the notion of what exactly just happened. Teemo looked back, and spoke. "The **** did you do Veigar?"

Veigar looked at them, having not even broken a sweat from the seemingly perfect suggestion spell. "I dunno."

-------

As they stepped onto the boat, Veigar briskly walking, more energetic and happy as he should be, if the last few years were anything to go by at this point, at least. They approached the Cabin and knocked, attempting to tell the captain it was time to go, but just as they knocked, they heard the sound of Hooves approaching the door.

Kennen Leaned towards Teemo. "Told you, she tends to just pop up when something important involving her happens. Weird, huh?"

Veigar and Soraka looked at each other, Veigar not saying a word, as neither did soraka, Neither of their faces betraying any sort of concern or anger or happiness, and then they just walked down the hall, approaching the hatch to the Deck.

Akali spoke, hurriedly to warn them of what they hoped would not be a recovered Miss Fortune and an army of Pirates, only to see what was special about the Deck now.

Stars. Everywhere they looked, nothing but stars, maybe a few rocks nearby, but Runeterra was no longer where they treaded.

"Veigar, I assumed you want to know what is happening in your head right now?" Soraka spoke calmly. Veigar attempted to talk, but it seemed difficult for him to choose what to say, strangely enough. "When a Deity ascends from a Mortal existence, as I have felt, and you are experiencing,"- Teemo and The Ninjas(NEW BAND NAME) Looked at each other, shocked at what they were hearing, almost unbelieving of the words.-" The knowledge of the infinite, diving enlightenment, or the Omnipotent will are bestowed upon them, depending on what they are lacking, or they will be torn apart by their own imbalances, and an imbalance of that scale is.. Unfavorable." Veigar nodded, his lips unmoving, eyes twitching. Soraka continued. "I would think that after all the knowledge you gained seeking the darkened secrets of Primordial Magic, you found things that you did not care about. Those are being re-taught to you, as are other things, languages, the like. Your body will likely change to adhere to your new divine and enlightened status, and the power you recently gained, if I am not mistaken." Veigar nodded, speaking at last. "I absorbed the magic of the Void itself in the battle, I had killed enough of them that their power reformed to essence, and the essence in me drew more from the Cracks in reality."

Soraka nodded. Teemo jumped forward, yelling. "I just got my best friend back! He's not turning into some sort of goat girl.. man.. yordle thing!!" Teemo spoke with a tired frustration, the frustration of one whose grief becomes and obsession, returning to the beginning of their turmoil as if reaching the end of a tunnel, with only another before you.

"You refer to my legs, no, I chose those, really. Ionia is a place of Enlightenment and Knowledge, the form of Divinity comes from the Enlightenment bit." Teemo screamed "You know what I mean!" And only had Veigar's face to scream to. They were both alone now, drifting in a black void that slowly became punctured like a pincushion by lights, lights that would burn the skin off of even Brand. "This is the hell that was forced upon me, and that I enhanced for myself Teemo. It's going away now, all the terrible feelings, I feel happy now, free." Teemo spoke through tears that Veigar knew too well. "I wanted to get revenge for you, I thought somehow, that If I became faster, stronger, better than anyone else I could tear down Noxus myself, I could somehow bring my friend back. But that was so long ago.. after the fifteen years of you doing all those things, I wanted to avenge you still, but I no longer thought that you were saveable, so I would kill you to end your misery."

"Teemo.. It's-" Veigar was cut off again. "Then, just last week, in that locker room, you told me something that saved me from following in your footsteps. You reminded me I wasn't alone, showed me what I would become if I kept chasing you into the abyss, not knowing that the abyss was dragging me down too."

Veigar could not reply, The blackened world around them was now at war with itself, the new light was being beaten back above them by the darkness, while the light below them tore the shadows away.

"If I finally had you back, my best friend, my only friend anymore, I thought I could relax, but even now, I realize that this is not attainable."

Teemo's arm tensed as he drew his blowgun. "I'll end both our miseries, end all the pain here, in a blaze of poison and ruin!"

Veigar sighed, his darkened fur had become a shining silver, his ascension complete. The darkness and the light around them span wildly in anticipation for the battle. "Teemo.. You saved me from the loneliness, what type of friend would I be if I didn't do the same?"

As Veigar drew his reformed staff, the Wood of it white and the gem black as night, and Teemo charged towards Veigar, the world around them became a blur.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-20-2011

Cue epic battle theme - The Terror of Death )

Soraka slowly turned her head to the side, as did the Kinkou Triumvate, following her gaze, into a portion of space around them that had distorted itself. The Ninjas, still blown back by all the recent revalations, weren't even shocked by this. Soraka mumbled something, the yelled off in the opposite direction in a strange language.

"Soraka, **** it I told you I'm not intervening with Renny ans Nasus, they got themselves stuck in corporeal bodies, they can sort out their own ****." Before them now was a bird faced man on a chariot of fire, or some form of Boat..

"I am not complaining about them again, The situation with the new one is changing." Soraka spoke calmly, though she seemed to be intimidated by this.. thing. "You mean Veigar, right?" The bird faced man grew solemn as he replied. "I do sense an anomaly within the Sphere, what seems to be the issue?"

Soraka looked back to the distortion. "He had a friend who seems intent on chasing him, until they both rest in a grave, Aiumon Ru, is there nothing that can be done?" Soraka turned her head back to the Deity beside them.

"If anyone else is inside that, they'll ascend with him." Aiumon Ru stared intently at the sphere, biting his.. beak after he finished.

----------

Veigar pointed a hand at Teemo, and from his palm fired a thousand Event horizon Spikes, he would end this quickly, containment was first priority, he decided. Teemo had other ideas, as it were. He jumped from spike to spike, and where he tread a sickness went, as the spikes he touched withered and "died". Teemo jumped towards Veigar, exhaling a deadly gas, his fur changing to a sickly green.

Veigar's new emerald robes seemed to flow in a breeze, as from beneath him a long stream of void-looking energies flew, now gray in color as he rocketed over teemo, Firing a baleful strike that hit him and knocked him downwards, though teemo Landed on his feet and merely jumped back at Veigar, landing a fist to his face that burned with a toxic sting, and pushed him spiraling backwards into the walls of this personal world, a white mark burned intself into the shadowy center of one of the spinning halves of this place, the background slowing down it's blurred war against itself, though not stopping. Veigar used his new, incorporeal legs to push him outwards and beside the small crater his impact had left, just As hundreds of long, spear-like darts coated in a sickeningly red venom Collided there, Veigar pointed a finger at Teemo, as what would have been six dark matter calls surrounded him and struck him, but Veigar noted that they were now shining and silver, just like he was now. As the six blasts collided on each other and teemo, an explosion centered there occurred, which sprayed spores all around, and the spot was now coated black within the white half of the world turned battleground.

Veigar could not see Teemo, but he felt him nearby.. and quickly realized that the spores weren't going everywhere, they were all drifting towards him, too late though, as Teemo delivered a knee to his gut, or what would be a gut if his body was still corporeal. In an instant afterwards the background stopped, surrounding the two with a yin and yang symbol, each of them standing to one side, or floating. As they made on final dash towards each other, they vanished.

Now in the summoners rift, Veigar was on a side with Kassadin, Corki, Garen, and Anivia, as Teemo found himself on a side with Moaki, Orianna, Blitzcrank, and Morgana.

Veigar's team looked at him, unsure of what was going on. "You aren't.. Veigar are you? Was there a summoning issue or something.. err, welcome to the league on Valoran, after this is over I'm sure we can get you sent back to.. wherever." Garen said, only supremely confused, as the other three were unable to say anything, having distended jawlines.

"Apologies Garen, I am Veigar, though I was in the middle of something."

------

On the other side, Teemo got the same reaction, though his response was to lay down a mine field of Giant mushrooms, and dashing off towards the other side of the Field. As Veigar sensed Teemo's movement, he sighed. "Garen, when they recover from shock, Tell them not to leave the spawning pool. You'll be safer here." He too shot towards the center of the Field. As Garen couyld only nod.

-----

In the Center, Teemo was busy poisoning the forests around them in preparation for the battle. As Veigar approached, Teemo laughed, and spoke in a twisted voice. "A scout.. must ALWAYS be prepared..."

Veigar could hardly hold himself back anymore. "****it Teemo, Remember what I told you just last week?! You're following in my footsteps, and like this you'll completely lose yourself, comeback to reality, **** it!!"

"THIS IS MY REALITY NOW!!" Teemo roared as he melted into the ground, and a trail of acidic and gaseous slick raced for Veigar.

"If this is all my fault, my actions and downfall that made you this, I'll have to bring you back to atone for it.. even if it means by force!"

Veigar shot an incorporeal tendril from his new form into the slime's front, and Teemo reformed and shot backwards, burning and screaming as the slime dissolved. He got back up, only to be forced to the ground by twelve repeating dark matter calls to his head, followed by event horizon barrier spikes impaling his chest.

"I'm sorry Teemo, but I don't see any other way!" Even as he said this, even as he charged a primordial burst, He knew there was a way besides this, and soon he decided that he owed it to Teemo to risk it.

"Or rather, I didn't want to see it, but I'll never dishonor the scout's code, never again." Instead of finishing the charge for his primordial burst, he jumped to the spikes barring Teemo down, and latched a long tail of his incorporeal torso/legs onto the other end, and began to drain the Corrupted essences of Teemo's mind, Eventually, Teemo came to his senses, and realized what was happening.

"I'm sorry Teemo, but I deserve more pain than you ever would, I realize that now..." Teemo did not think the same, and silently began to draw back what corruption and pain he could from Veigar's essences. "I'm sure.. together, we can stop being lonely, and overcome this.. if we share it!" With one last "pull, the ascended Teemo pulled back the rest of his half of torment, Cutting off Veigar with a burning toxin,the spikes dissolving from his chest, unbinding him, and Veigar toppling into Soraka's arms.

"Sometimes I wonder why I requested backup, it's not like a simple curse would actually remove my Divinity.. whatever." Nasus picked up the unconscious Teemo by the back of his neck. "You are lucky my Father told me when he did, I was about to perform a rather long ritual with Zilean. Ryze seems to have made some headway, but I'm left to the last bit."

Soraka looked to him, coldly. "Then phase two of the plan is about to begin."

End of part one.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-20-2011

Anyone want me to continue?

hi12473

06-20-2011

Please continue

Souji Setuh

06-20-2011

Continue. In return, I give you a fan champion for this.

NAME
Teemo the Toxic Scout

LORE

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=848755

ABILITIES

(Innate)Toxic Aura - Teemo is enshrouded with a toxic aura, poisoning all enemy units that enter the range for a duration.
RANGE - 300
DAMAGE PER SECOND - 20 damage
DURATION - 15 seconds

Q

(Active)Super Blinding Shot - Teemo fires off a wave of darts in a cone in front of him, damaging, blinding, and poisoning all who get hit by it.
BLIND DURATION - 6/7/8/9/10 seconds
COOLDOWN - 2 seconds
DAMAGE PER SECOND - 16 damage per second
MAGIC DAMAGE - 200/230/260/290/320 magic damage +4 per ability power
RANGE - 600

W

(Active)Poison Punch - Teemo dashes then punches the opponent, dealing magic damage to the opponent, poisoning, and knocking the opponent back.
COST - 12/10/8/6/4 mana
COOLDOWN - 6/5/4/3/2 seconds
DAMAGE - 90/150/210/270/330 damage
DAMAGE PER SECOND - 16 damage per second
DAMAGE DURATION - 35 seconds
KNOCKBACK DISTANCE - 800
RANGE - 800

E

(Active)Acidic Flood - Teemo sinks into a pool of Acid for 10 seconds, becoming untargetable and damaging all enemies who enter the pool. Those that enter the pool are poisoned for a duration.
COOLDOWN - 6/5/4/3/2 seconds
COST - 25/20/15/10/5 mana
DAMAGE ON ENTERING - 50 true damage
DAMAGE OVER TIME - 20 damage per second
DURATION - 15 seconds
RADIUS - 500

R

(Active)Super Noxious Trap - Teemo places a trap which stealths and arms in .2 seconds. It detonates if an enemy steps on it, dealing magic damage by poisoning nearby enemies plus slowing them for 20 seconds. The traps last 40 minutes. Teemo will store one every 5 seconds, the charge time will be affected by cooldown reduction, and can have a maximum of 7 stocked up. Each cast requires and uses a trap. After death, he respawns with 5 mushrooms.
COOLDOWN - 1 second
COST - 20/30/40 mana
EXPLOSION RADIUS - 700
MAGIC DAMAGE - 600/800/1000 +5 per ability power
MUSHROOM RADIUS - 40
SIGHT RADIUS - 850
SLOW - 70/80/90 %

PICK QUOTE
Captain Teemo on duty.

MOVEMENT

Hut two three four.
I'll scout ahead!
On my way.
Swiftly!
Yes sir.

ATTACK

That's gotta sting. Badly.
That's gotta be very poisonous.

TAUNT

Never underestimate the power of the Scout's Code.

JOKE

Size doesn't mean everything.

Souji Setuh

06-20-2011

WOAH SUPER DOUBLE FAN CHAMPION GALORE FUNTIME

NAME
Veigar the Shining Master of Magic

LORE

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=848755

ABILITIES

(Innate)True Equilibrium - Veigar's mana regen is increased by 30% for each 1% of mana he's missing. Veigar's mana regen is increased by 30% for each 1% of health he's missing.

Q

(Passive)Enlightened Strike - Veigar gains bonus ability power for each champion kill from any damage source.
BONUS ABILITY POWER - 5/10/15/20/25 ability Power

(Active)Enlightened Strike - Unleashes void energy at target enemy dealing magic damage. If the unit is killed, Veigar gains 15 ability power.
COOLDOWN - 5/4/3/2/1 seconds
COST - 25 mana
DAMAGE - 200/250/300/350/400 magic damage + 5 per ability power
RANGE - 900

W

(Active)Void Matter - Veigar calls a great mass of dark matter to fall from the sky to the target location, after 1.2 seconds, dealing magic damage.
COOLDOWN - 4 seconds
COST - 30/40/50/60/70 mana
MAGIC DAMAGE - 370/420/470/520/570 + 4 per ability power
RADIUS - 650
RANGE - 1100

E

(Active)Super Event Horizon - Veigar twists the edges of space around the target location for 15 seconds, stunning enemies who pass through the perimeter for a few seconds.
COOLDOWN - 7/6/5/4/3 seconds
COST - 25/35/45/55 mana
RADIUS - 550
RANGE - 900
STUN DURATION - 6/7/8/9/10 seconds

R

(Active)Empowered Primordial Burst - Blasts an enemy champion, dealing magic damage plus 80% of his target's ability power.
COOLDOWN - 60/40/20 seconds
COST - 25/50/70 mana
MAGIC DAMAGE - 550/675/800 magic damage + 5.5 per ability power
RANGE - 900

PICK QUOTE

Born anew, this time I WILL allow mercy.

MOVEMENT

It's only a short way! Is that a short joke?!
Even voidlings tremble in my presence!
Enlightenment awaits.

ATTACK

I will heal your soul!
I can see the pain in your heart... It's tragic...
The magic, it calls to me!

TAUNT

You deny the light in your soul! You deny your power!

JOKE

What's black and blue and- Wait, no... I don't do that anymore.

1234567 ... 11