Warming of a shattered heart - Locker room with the yordles.

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BolognaSammich

06-18-2011

intersting

Keiji Cupcakes

06-18-2011

Veigar walked the Voodoo lands alone, his silent footsteps echoed within his soul, for the first time, in a very long time, he felt the loneliness. He would never have thought a single match in the League, a single match that gave him the companionship of his people, however short, would bring him back that much.

In his path, was a small campfire. He did not notice it, caught deep within the walls of his own thoughts. He almost didn't notice it when a fireball zoomed past his head. He quickly brought himself back into reality, as before him stood not only annie, but Amumu, Nunu and Willump as well.

His eyes went wide. Even he couldn't fight off these three by himself.

Annie yelled. "He's come to steak our marshmellows!" Veigar was taken aback by this. He then realized why exactly all three of them were here, with a tent, by a campfire.

They were camping.

He realized now, that he was in even more trouble. It wasn't much of a secret to anyone in the league that Amoline Hastur was overly protective of "Her little Flamey Wamey Angel Annie" and if Annie was camping anywhere, it would be close enough to the mysterious Gray Order colony that Amoline would be there in minutes, and with Veigars reputation, so would the entire colony.

Veigar took a step back slowly, turned around and ran as fast as he could. He could likely escape if it came to a fight with just those three, winning would be impossible, but the entire gray order?

Not even a fool would attempt it.

Veigar ran, soon finding himself in Kumungu. He sighed. He wanted to get to the plague jungles, he had heard something powerful was within there. But Kumungu.. Kumungu hosted both Nidalee, a truly fearsome champion, and quite possibly Rammus, along with animals that would make those of the Noxian arena look like kittens. This would not be a short way.

F0rtr3ss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

No kennen? No rumble?
D:

Souji Setuh

06-18-2011

This story is still interesting and I want to see what happens next

Keiji Cupcakes

06-18-2011

I don't personally see Kennen or Rumble having that much of a relationship with the other yordles, and while the same is said for veigar, he is potentially a far more interesting character, depending on how he's written.

F0rtr3ss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

Oh ok.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-18-2011

Veigar Hustled through the Underbrush.

Janna Landed the Tailwind down in Bandle city.

Veigar smelled the smell of his home, and for one more time, his eyes became alive with his pain once more. Tears Descended, but he continued.

Teemo and Tristana stepped off the Airship, and were soon approached by poppy, in full battle regalia.

Veigar heard rustling behind him and to his left, stood still, and broke into a full dash.

"Veigar is inside our Kumungu Borders." Teemo's face grew dark, his smile left, he was not scowling. He was frowning with dismay. But he had his orders.

Veigar continued to run, using his spacial manipulation to make great leaps and bounds, but he hadn't been home in a long time, he didn't remember where he was going, now, at this speed.

Teemo used the new device, if it was similar to the teleportation runes the Summoners used, he'd just have to use it like a magic device as he pushed the button. He disappeared, now in with the unit chasing Veigar.

Veigar tripped, he cursed. He was almost out of the border of Bandle Territory, this was the most well used southern road, though it had been abandoned when Yordles began to go missing. He remembered, his cousin had been lost that day.

Teemo was beside Veigar now, hovering over him, blowgun to the back of his neck. "Get me on a Vacation so you can attack Bandle city, huh? I thought you wanted me to not become you, I should have known."

Veigar couldn't stand it, he should have gone further through the desert of Shurima. He should have risked an encounter with Karthus. Not this, the pieces of his heart began to fall apart again. He had made himself weak, vulnerable. "If that is how you should see it, then that is how it is."

Teemo hesitated, it could be a misunderstanding, he wanted, needed it to be. But he had his orders. He breathed in, but before he could fire, a glint from the brush caught his eye, and he narrowly dodged a spear that should have impaled him.

"Nidalee, what are you doing here?" Teemo spoke, he attempted to sound threatening, but Nidalee was still a human. His Yordle voice sounded like a child.

"My pack is taking refuge within a nearby den, and I had brought Bob to meet them. I sensed Veigar, and thought it better that I handle this, I understand you "Civilized" folk have reservations on killing your own." Nidalee's cold tone betrayed no ulterior motive, and Teemo was not about to disagree with her, especially this far out into Kumungu, even if it was still Bandle Territory.

"You may take him, he is crafty though. I would advise you finish him quickly." Teemo turned and left.

Veigar, for the first time in a long time, felt fear. He was too tired to put up a fight, he was bruised and on the ground. He was going to die. He could only think one thing as he broke into tears and fell unconscious, as the back of a staff clocked him hard.

"Forgive me, Mienna"

(Yes, I am using the greatest unofficial league judgement ever Veigar.)

Keiji Cupcakes

06-19-2011

A little while later, Veigar woke up. While he was startled at the prospect of being alive, he could not afford to show it. He was in a cave. It looked like it was made to be a room.. and he was on a bed?

"Ramm Would love to be in my position right now, he's not though. I'm scared ****tless."
Bob Nashahago Sat on the opposite side of the room, on another bed, sweat beaded on his forehead. Veigar tried to move his arm, tried to get his staff, but as his brain told it to move, the arm said no, in the form of a fiery sting in his shoulder. He screamed in pain, looking over to it. It was swollen and puffy.

Nidalee entered the makeshift room, smiled at Bob and went to Veigar's side. She was carrying a vial, and amidst threats, idle ones, and protesting screams, she poured it on Veigar's shoulder. It cooled quickly, as if ice was spreading through him to cease the fire.

"Ajunta, as Teemo calls it, isn't just from those mushrooms, no, that's the better half of it, but there is another, thorny plant that helps to refine it, make it more potent and last longer after harvesting."

She motioned to his shoulder, Veigar understood. "Why would you help me? If I wished it this entire jungle would be nothing more than a crater of dark mater and ruin." Nidalee laughed. She broke off into a sigh, resting her head against Bob's stomach. He had fallen asleep, or rather feinted just a moment ago due to the screaming and the notion of the Ruin veigar could easily commit.

"If you wanted to, all of Valoran could be nothing more than that. You are not the most feared and most powerful mage in Valoran for nothing. But you wouldn't do it, you haven't yet." Veigar understood her words, despite the pain and the raging hate that he had been left with after Noxus, he could not do that. Something held him back.

Nidalee spoke again. "Sometimes, Nurture can overcome every single bit of a certain being's nature, except one part, the part that determines what you are. If that wasn't the case, I would stay a cougar and have one of those within Kumungu. But I am a human, no matter how long I have been a cougar,, nor how long I will stay one, I will always be human."

Veigar's eyes dropped to the ground. he knew what she said to be true. Despite all his lonliness, despite his endless pain, despite his rage and hate, and need for vengance, no, companioship in his hell, he couldn't allow anyone to bear this burden with him.

"I will rule Valoran, you mistake a great mind with a great and absolute power for a fool craving death with the same." As he spoke those words, he knew them to be true. But so too did he know why they were true, and so did Nidalee. Her piercing gaze saw into his soul, as her spear would embed itself in his chest.

"You are still Veigar, still the Yordle from all those years ago." She said to him, as she stood and helped him to the door.

"I may be, but there is a road that once tread upon, cannot be retreated from." Veigar exited the cave, he turned and said his thanks. As he turned to go, Nidalee stopped him once more.

"I know what you seek in the plague jungles, for there is nothing else someone like you could want there. The Icathians hid it there for a reason, the mind of it's bearer will rot before it can be properly used." Veigar stopped her, and continued towards his destination.

"Then we shall see how rotten I can yet become."

Keiji Cupcakes

06-19-2011

Before him, the plague jungles rotted with a disease they created. Death took only itself in his presence. He knew this. And in a somber tone, he let the world hear it. "Even Death trembles in my presence."

Here, in this accursed, southernmost tip of Valoran, where no true life could exist, the Plague Jungles of the south Kumungu, he was free. All the magic and devastation and ruin he could bring forth accompanied him here, as his eyes set upon his final goal.

"The reason Icathia fell.. the Void Subjigator." He saw it now, the reason that the Void turned against their Valoran counterparts, the reason south Kumungu had become infected. With it, he would become a god.

And so too, would his second rebirth be a baptism by ruin, as the Void broke open to defend their only weakness. Cho'Gath, countless voidlings, and what appeared to be a giant version of Kag'maw, though it seemed to have more mouths. That meant more missles.

Veigar stared at his prize. "It's only a short way." And with a mighty tremble, the heavens parted, and upon his enemies fel a shower of dark matter. The Voidlings, covered by the truly colossal Cho'gath, stormed upon him, swinging his Staff he easily tore through flesh that would cause even Tyrandamyr to buckle, this was his day. As thousands more fell upon him, thousands of spikes grew from the ground, his Event Horizon, without the restrictions of the league, was now at it's finest. As those impaled were drained of their life essence, yet hundreds more cascaded through his obstacles, only to have their fellow's energies bind them as the Rain of Dark Matter Fell upon them, their Cho'Gath shield being blown back from a baleful strike, taking his place now was the Giant Kag'Maw, firing a storm of Bio-arcane Artillery at Veigar, who Countered with a primordial Burst, which blew a hole in the center of the Barrage, and exploded on the monster's face, blasting it back. The remainder of the Acidic blasts hit him, burning his hat and much of his robes away. His Darkened mask of magic now gone, for favor of longer and more powerful attacks, revealed his face.

Looking upon it in the blood of his enemies, as more poured to him, and Cho'Gath stood, feasting upon the Large Kag'Maw beast, he saw no difference to them, and the Yellow eyes and darkened fur that reflected to him. "So be it."

---------

Even from as far north as Noxus and Demacia, the thundering Roar of chaos and Ruin, combined with the explosions of Veigar's magic could be felt as if an army was at their gates. Bandle City Mobilized it's troops, as Teemo cursed his foolishness. "Never trust a cat." He, Tristana, poppy, and Even Rumble armed themselves to scout into the Plague jungles and slow whatever could come at them, and possibly hold some back as the Yordle civilians fled north, and the armies took their stations.

--------

All the death by his hands, Veigar could feel his power spiking to levels he didn't think possible, and still the endless armies of the Void poured upon him, only to be slaughtered like ants eaten by an anteater as Veigar and Cho'Gath exchanged blows that shook the earth beneath them. A claw five times his own size dug into the ground next to him and he trapped it in an Event Horizon, firing five Baleful strikes at it's respectful arm, breaking it off, only to be grown anew by the truly, truly enormous Cho'gath, who fired a barage of Vorpal strikes at him, followed by a roar that would shatter the minds of lesser men. Veigar was no longer lesser men, it would be hard to call him a yordle or a man of any kind now.

He fired a second Primordial burst followed by a large Dark Matter call upon Cho'Gath's head, and Veigar fell over, out of mana. As the Dark matter hit him, and the Primordial burst blew him right back into the explosion, Cho'Gath fell. The earth shook once more, as silence dawned.

Veigar looked up to the Void Subjigator, now nothing more than a pile of metal and mana steam.
"S'only.. a short.. waughh..."

Veigar fainted. His small body still brimming with the untold power of the countless Voidlings he had slaughtered. Despite not having ever touched the Device, he had used it as it was intended.

Keiji Cupcakes

06-19-2011

So, if anyone wants me to continue, tell me now.

123456 ... 11