.::[Skin CoNcEpT ARt] Taking requests/suggestions::.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaylore

06-16-2011

Open | Closed | Idle

Attachment 501198

I will draw your champion concepts and ideas for skins for already existing champions. Read below. =]

+1 If you like this thread. =]

Look for a Attachment 501204. The information following the feather will be important to you.

The following list is meant to help guide the reader around the important information. This will be known as the "Table of Contents"

Table of Contents:

Quote:
Attachment 501198
  • ... Table of Contents
  • ... Drawing Stream + Status
  • ... Current Status Update

Attachment 501200 <--- *This post is Mandatory Reading*
  • ... Rules and Guidelines
  • ... Suggestion vs. Request
  • ... Contest/Competitions
  • ... Daily Word

Attachment 501202
  • ... Skins
  • ... Concept Art

Attachment 501203
  • ... Waiting List
    • Completed
    • Progress
    • Waiting
    • Hold
  • ... Waiting List Key
  • .... Lore
  • ... Extra

Quote:
Drawing Stream
Thanks to my new laptop, I can stream myself drawing without any problem! This will be up occasionally and I can post the status of whether or not it is on. Here is the link
http://www.own3d.tv/Vaylore
Current Status: Offline

Quote:
Attachment 501204Current STATUS UPDATE:
STATUS UPDATE:

My apologies everyone! Needless to say school has started up once more and I am swamped with things to do. Ranging from quizes, studying and tests I also just recieve my father back from the hospital. His gallblader was infected and they had to remove it. Along with that I ALSO got my dog back from the vet who had 10 teeth removed!

So wrapped up in all this mayhem I also got some issues with my mother going on but that's fine. Nothing new. Just gotta wait out that storm.

I am still drawing.. It is taking me time but it is slowly progressing so I'm sorry for taking so long to check my thread!

* V If you are to read anything read this V *
If you posted your request on the last few pages and I never replied, please, by all means, post your request again! This time I promise I will look over it! The reason why i'm getting some of you guys to redo this is because I simply have no idea which ideas are still active, and which have died in the sea of dead threads..

Questions? Comments? Leave your message here in a reply!

- Vaylore

Vaylore

06-16-2011

Attachment 501185

[RULES and GUIDELINES]

Attachment 501186You will be required to post TWO key elements in your post before you will be taken seriously. These TWO items can be found in the information below.

• The first element required is to state whether or not your post is a Request or Suggestion
  • The second element you must find in the Attachment 501185 post. (that would be the one you're reading now)

Attachment 501186FOR COMPETITION CHAMPIONS
Please save time for yourself and skip down the the Competition/Contest section of this post. A competition champ will be taken regardless and does not have to follow the information located in this entire post. Instead it is narrowed down to a small section of this post in which you will be expected to of read and to follow.

The most important part to the post replies will be from ***START*** to ***FINISH***

PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION
It's not too too much i promise

+1 with a thumbs up after reading if you like this thread =D

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::

***START***

If you have a request or suggestion leave a message on the thread explaining your idea -- if it holds my interest I will take it up as a project. Aside from my own judgement, I obtain feedback from my friends I talk to on skype on champs... They also play league of legends so they help me pick apart champions and come to a verdict...

I check this thread on a DAILY BASIS so if you end up placing a request on here it'd be nice if you could check again every couple of days to see my response to your request. There are people PENDING (scroll to bottom to see what it means) that will be PENDING for the rest of cyber existence because they did not leave me contact information or would not bother to check up on the forums.. if you don't do either of these things your idea probably wont be made..

Attachment 501186Before You Go Any Further...
Quote:
Is your idea:
  • Unique?
    • Is it something I possibly haven't seen before?
  • Is it thought out?
    • Are you going to put effort into it?
  • Is there something already like it?
    • I want things original and new
  • Is it not generic?
    • Generic things turn me away.
  • Does it relate to another already made champion?
    • I am very hesitant to accepting these types.
  • Even if I reject your champion, don't think it's gameover! Certain alterations/tweaks can change my decision...
    • Sometimes I will reject a champion completely... if this is the case, don't be discouraged. Just because I reject your champion completely doesn't mean other future champions/skins will suffer the same fate. You are always welcome to present your ideas on this thread...

What I look for when I consider your champion:
  • The Lore of the champion.
    • Does it follow LoL's lore set up?
    • Is it easy to read?
    • Is it interesting?
  • The description of the champ.
    • What do they look like?
    • Is it new and unique?
    • Does it appear similar to another champion?

These are things that will either interest me in your idea or turn me away from your idea. If it violates any of these, there is a good chance it will be turned down. I currently have a high turn down rate because the concepts simply don't hold my attention. Aside from holding attention, I have also become harsher on my choices because of the time these take, college classes, homework, and interest.

Tip: If you need an example as to what I might take or what might interest me, just scroll down to the third post and look at the pictures i have already made. They have links to them which should help as well and you can look throughout the thread to see what I have said to other people about their ideas.
Remember: It is more likely I will take on a Champion Concept than a Champion Skin
Attachment 501186Top Priority:
Quote:
Some pictures will obtain Top Priority. This means that they have been granted a "godlike stature" in which they will be bumped up on the Waiting List and fervently worked on. These types of pictures consist of:
  • Commissions
  • Competition Champions
  • Situational Champions/skins
    • example: Failing to place the request/suggestion on The Waiting List

Attachment 501186Suggestion vs. Request

Quote:
Suggestion: If you just wanna throw your idea in here and take off never to see this again... well.. fine by me. All I ask is that you place the idea in a response on this thread stating what you want to see.. Example: some people have already put in here simple names such as "Weather girl Janna" or "Olympic Pantheon" .. if it's enough to get me thinking I'll do it. This form of response is the quick and easy way to get your idea out there. You'll have little control over what you want to see in it... i'll just take the idea and wing it. If you really want it sent to you when its done just leave your e-mail on here. If you're not comfortable with that just e-mail me at vaylore@yahoo.com specifying this as a SUGGESTION and not a request. I'd appreciate it if you could label your post as a SUGGESTION and not a request.
Or...

Quote:
Request: This is the... I want you to do this this and this ... kind of response. If I find it interesting enough to take it on as a project I'll ask you ON THIS THREAD to e-mail me. if not.. it probably just isn't juicy enough to choose. There's a lot of responses but I can only take on those that hold interest or are so well thought out that I just have to do them for you. I'd appreciate it if you could label your post as a REQUEST and not a suggestion.

Attachment 501186If chosen:
Quote:
  • --> I will ask that you e-mail me so that we can discuss the skin, in-depth, and work together to make your vision happen. For this purpose my e-mail is Vaylore@yahoo.com .... no this is not my actual e-mail. =P I'm just offering this one so my normal one wont get cluttered with more messages QQ Sorry. I know no one is really interesting in that. Just had to say XD
  • --> I will also offer you the ability to watch and observe your skin being created through Teamviewer or Skype. This is an effective method of presenting the progress and allows you to change and alter the image. If need be, I can provide the link to downloading this program.
  • --> I reserve the right to place my signature on the pictures.
  • --> I reserve the right to change the order I do the skins in. One main reason, and this applies to people with champion concepts, is that some of you are putting more effort in keeping your threads alive to keep the word out. I may choose one of those over another because of the energy they are putting into it. Assured.. I will not do this willy nilly, I'll have my reasons -- I'll do my best not to stray from the original order, though.
  • --> I'm creating these pictures for you... I'd really appreciate it if you gave me the credit for them. =\
  • --> Make sure you check back periodically and check to see if your champion is on the Waiting List, whether it is pending, waiting, or in progress. There has been champions/skins in the past that have been accepted and gone through the process of giving the information... But when the summoner comes to check, they have found that their champion has not been updated on the waiting list or find that they aren't even on the list. So please, check when you can and verify your champ is where it needs to be.

Attachment 501186COMMISSIONS
Quote:
I don't like to advertise this part of my little "shop" but I do take commissions for pictures. If you are unaware of what this word means, it generally means to pay another for creating a product for you. In this case you would be paying me (generally in rp) for a creation of a picture. Here are the pros and cons of a commission.
  • Pro:
    • Top Priority or "Godlike" status.
    • Better quality -- I will do my best to make it exactly how you want it. I'll put alot more effort into making it as detailed and perfect (if such a thing exists) as possible.
    • Success -- It may be exactly what you want.
  • Con:
    • Money -- it takes money out of your pocket.
    • Failure -- Despite how hard I work I might just not be able to create it to what you want in the end.
Attachment 501186CONTESTS/COMPETITIONS

Quote:
I've been watching the threads and noticing competitions and contests popping up now and then.. and I've resolved to this decision:
  • IF you have entered a competition or contest in creating a champion and you want some form of concept art on it... I will push aside all my other requests and create a quick sketch depicting your character. Depending on the time frame, it may have a faint sketch of a background along with your champion..
    These pictures (because they are on such short notice and on such a small time frame) with lack in color (most likely) having little to none.
    If you want me to create a quick sketch for this champion, don't bother leaving a message in here.. just e-mail me directly at vaylore@yahoo.com and we will take it from there. Make sure leave a detailed description of the champions appearance.

Oh. and I would like proof. A link to the thread confirming you're in the compy would be fine.

Attachment 501186The Daily Word
Quote:
I have come up with an idea for figuring out if people actually read the info above or not. Here's what you have to do in order to get a response out of me:
If you plan on leaving a request or suggestion in the thread, start your post with "fallacy" It doesn't have to be the first thing on there but it must be in your post somewhere. This will let me know you have read just about everything needed.
I will change this word every few days so people can't simply copy it. Remember. Post the daily word along with your info or I won't take it seriously.
I have not bolded, italicized, underlined or caped "The Daily Word" in order to reduce the amount of skimming from those who have read my status update but are too lazy to read all the info.

***FINISH***

Vaylore

06-16-2011

Attachment 501207

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[CURRENT SKINS/CONCEPT ART]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chibi Cho'gath Skin
requested by Nemahs

Attachment 501216

Imagine that adorable terror running around om nom nawwwmming people!
(I personally think Cho'gath is just adorable anyways!!! XDDDD *proceeds to cuddle Cho'gath*)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Samurai Jax Skin
(no pun intended)
requested by DyDragonfly

There is a choice of a demon mask or a normal cloth covering the mouth.

Attachment 501218
Demon mask

Attachment 501220
Cloth mask

Maokai
The Twisted Cactus/Desert Maokai
requested by wi1lywonka

Attachment 501215

This is the link that was given to me by wi1lywonka to base the image off. thank you for the request, and thank you for the reference.
http://i.imgur.com/VfhJc.jpg

Avenya
The Emissary of the Gods
Requested by Stârk

Attachment 501126

Click http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ghlight=avenya to link to the champions character idea... Go and check her out =P make sure you comment or leave your opinions on it!

P.S. Sorry Stârk... I kinda messed up on her face and head.. QQ By the time I got around to it, it was too late.

Montague
The Dark Ringleader
Requested by mitasevm

Attachment 501143

.... Elephants suck to draw! DX NO MOARRRRR!
Hope it's too your liking, mitasevm.

Go see the thread that started it all http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=853101. make sure you comment your thoughts on it. =]

Siege
The Breaker
Requested by Atlamantle

Attachment 501148

Siege was defiantly fun to make. thanks for the champion concept, Atlamantle =]

This bad apple champion has a thread of his own http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=849185&highlight=siege". Check him out and make sure you comment on the thread!

Nazarak
The Fungus Lord
Requested by Sloth the Sin
Attachment 501144

This champion was a cripple to draw. >.> i hate you for making me make it disproportional, Sloth.

This champion has a unique mechanic called Domain. Check out this amazingly new and interesting champion at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post10705702
Go check him out!

Nirvana
The Wheel of Becoming
Requested by Naitavi

Attachment 501145

This was actually quite a fun and interesting champion to work on. I got some practice on roses (lol)... And so you know what's going on with her hoop -- It's silver when not activated but when she uses an attack/skill it turns gold.. so it's in the process of turning gold..

Check out Nirvana at her thread! =P be sure to comment on the thread and help Naitavi out.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=879331

Super Saiyan Ezreal Skin [Legendary]
Requested by FractalDactyl

Attachment 501155

=\ Not my best. Sorry Fractal... I'm sure I could of done this better but currently, not now... it really doesn't look like ezy all that much... does it?
BTW, if you can't tell, I placed the stone that's in his glove on both his hands in order to allow the "Super Saiyan powers"

.... >.>

Aria
The Blades Blossom
Requested by RosalinaLegends

Attachment 501125

I thought this looked pretty cool.. just ghost armor.. and eyes.. pretend you never saw them
Attachment 230770

I'm really proud of this one. =] It was fun.. though I apologize for making it so different from the original pictures.

Check out this interesting champion -- She has a thread of her own.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...55#post7763755

Be sure to comment on it =P

[IN]complete

"The Light It Burns"
Burned Cho'gath
Suggested by lucksummoner

Attachment 501128

Unfortunately, I was unable to complete this... I'm sorry, lucksummoner. I can't take on this project fully currently but perhaps I can continue and complete it later. Time to move on.

Sorry.

Atleast I was able to put up what I had so far..

Hunter
Deaths Right Hand
Requested by R33P3R133

Attachment 501135

Nuff said. .-. i think.
He will have his own thread soon. When it does pop up I'll place the link here.

Saridus
The Master of Motion
Requested by UndeadRabbit

Attachment 501151

It was actually a bit difficult to do shadings on this guy.. woops. I realized that I had a problem of either making it too dark or simply too light.. It doesn't help that every computer see's the pictures differently (coloring/textures/lighting) so... I did my best but even on this laptop i'm borrowing it looks too bright for him to be in the shade.. oh well.

=D Saridus has his own thread! Go check it out!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=898696
Go give it some love <3

Happy Birthday Jericho (September 18th)

Attachment 333199

Nocturne: Click me. I move <3

you will need to watch it for atleast 30seconds to see the clip completely. Then it will loop (repeat)

(:3 the 18th is my b day too. yay)

Elysia
The Force of Lightning
Requested by JamesCodge

Attachment 501131
Attachment 501132

Had to whip this up for JamesCodge (he needed it for some sort of project)... I put up two parts of the pic. completed and the second part that has the "veil" off.. i personally think it looks cool :3

Check out this champs thread at:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1048546

Maks
The Toymaker's Apprentice
Requested by Connro

Attachment 501142

I suck at drawing fires. Just saying >.>
My appologies to you, Connro, for taking so long to complete this picture when it should of taken under a week. Atleast it got finished... i suppose. DX

Maks the Toymaker's Apprentice has his own thread! check him out here!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=792167

Sullivan
The Renowned Architect
Requested by Jaggaloon

Attachment 501153

I know I know.. his eyes look weird... shush I dont wanna fix them DX I promise that if you stare at it long enough (like I had to when drawing this) you won't notice.
I had to rush this picture (it was due by 10/15/11) for a contest which is why it got pushed to the top.
If you think it looks like a very slimmed down version of Gragas, you are half right. This is Gragas's bro! Wanna know more? check him out at these links here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1267831
http://forum.leaguecraft.com/index.p...aster-builder/

Kobu
The Fist of the Void
Requested by Morphantom

Attachment 501137

It took so much longer than it should of to create this. sorry. I've been so busy lately.
The firey looking stuff is void energy... soooo it hurts if it touches u. =P like a spike.

Check out this champ! he has a thread of his own!
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=928204

Luna
The Divine Spirit
Requested by Bigg Fuddgee
*MCCC competition Champ*

Attachment 501140

Go check out this champ for the MCCC November competition!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1439981

Levanael
The Templar Knight
Requested by Aduian
*MCCC Competition champ*

Attachment 501138

Go check out this champ for the MCCC November competition!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1440039

Zaccai & Mesa
The Wretched Lovers
Requested by HazeZero

Attachment 501159

These two were cursed. They now share a body and can never see, hear, touch... well.. why am I telling you this? Go read for yourself on this champions thread:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...5#post11035145

Wear It Proudly Contest

Attachment 333208

This is my submission.

Viscus
The Flesh Shaper
Requested by Parole

Attachment 501157

This champion is pretty interesting. Go check him out at the link below!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=viscus

Chatter
The Riddler
Requested by Cybroxis

Attachment 501129

Go check out this champ in the link below!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=chatter

Horizon
The Gravitic Anomaly
Requested by Ayketh

Attachment 501134

This champion revolves around the use of gravity -- pretty interesting stuff. He has the head of a tree frog and the body that resembles a lizard.. Though I personally think it looks like a salamander (probably the result of being a zoology intern for a school year)... But It was certainly fun.

This champ probably had the quickest skeleton drawing of 40 min. Fleshing it out and creating what you see now took 9 hours.

Go check out this champion at the link below!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=horizon

Hod
The Faceless Ice Guardian
*[December] MCCC Competition Champ*

Attachment 501133

This is a champ for the December MCCC competition. go check him out at the link below.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1571246

Mafia Rumble Skin
Requested by GameTurtle

Attachment 501141

I was worried at first on how this skin might turn out... but I think it came out alright. The grafiti on the wall says "down with Teemo" which was placed there by Vinegar (Viegar). I kinda bs'ed the rats and did my best to make them look natural (it's late at night, I don't really want to work too much)
And I am very aware that the lighting on Rumble and Tristy (his robot) are off but i'm lazy with this skin...

Colm
The Alchemist's Shame
[January] BPCC Competition Champion

Attachment 501130

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=18874557

Jezyam
The Unfortunate
[January] BPCC Competition Champion

Attachment 501136

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1643730

Cain
The forgotten Shield
Requested by Lord Kyleshore

Attachment 501122

Interesting mix of a few things. Go check him out and give some tips, suggestions, advice to Kyle on this champ! Here's the link to this champ!
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=cain

Naroth
The Neon Hydra
Requested by Bliztron and Blind

Attachment 502530

I had a particularly good time drawing this champ... but also so long and rigorous arguments with my skype buddies about the champ as a whole. Regardless, here he is in the scales! I feel I'm getting better at backgrounds.. thanks Bliz and Blind

Go check out this champ at this thread below:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2072578

High Voltage Cassiopeia
Requested by Pink Bunny

Attachment 504832

Despite already having a siren skin I do believe that this would be a rather interesting skin. In game the pixels would be altered and what not.. Go help support this Cass skin idea!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=27939618

Horrok
The Drake's Bane
Requested by Bliztron

Attachment 509359

This pic took quite some time to create. The combination of the detail of both Horrok and the dragon was very drawn out. Regardless I feel it came out very well.. I truly do need to work on backgrounds more though.
Go see this champ at his own thread below!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2133255

Vaylore

06-16-2011

Attachment 501191

[WAITING LIST/OTHER]

"Client" List:
the order below is the order the skins will be done in. this apply for WAITING

• wi1lywonka --> Desert Maokai COMPLETE
  • Stârk --> Avenya The Emissary of the Gods. COMPLETE
  • mitasevm --> Montague the dark ringleader COMPLETE
  • Atlamantle --> Siege, the breaker COMPLETE
  • Sloth the Sin --> Nazarak, The Fungus Lord COMPLETE
  • Naitavi --> Nirvana COMPLETE
  • FractalDactyl --> Legendary/Saiyan Ezreal COMPLETE
  • RosalinaLegends --> Aria the Bladed Blossom COMPLETE
  • lucksummoner --> Burned Cho'gath [IN]COMPLETE
  • R33P3R133 --> Death's Right Hand COMPLETE
  • UndeadRabbit --> Saridus COMPLETE
  • JamesCodge --> Elsyia, The Force of Lightning COMPLETE
  • Connro --> Maks, the Toymaker's Apprentice COMPLETE
  • Jaggaloon --> Sullivan, The Renowned Architect COMPLETE
  • Morphantom *--> *Kobu-The Fist of the Void * COMPLETE
  • NOVEMBER MCCC CHAMPS
    • Luna
    • Levanael
  • HazeZero *--> Zaccai & Mesa - The Wretched Lovers * COMPLETE
  • Parole *--> Viscus, the Flesh Shaper *COMPLETE
  • Cybroxis --> Chatter, The Riddler COMPLETE
  • Ayketh *--> Horizon, the Gravitic Anomaly * COMPLETE
  • Bigg Fudgee --> Hod, The Ice Guardian ---> December MCCC [COMPLETE]
  • GameTurtle *--> Mafia Rumble *COMPLETE
  • BPCC JANUARY CONTEST ENTRIES
    • Miffed Sheep --> Colm, The Alchemists Shame COMPLETE
    • Pethrax --> Jezyam, the Unfortunate COMPLETE
    • Bliztron --> Ankil, the Deaseased Priest [INCOMPLETE]
    • Merylindra --> Serena, the Corrupted Innocent [INCOMPLETE]
  • Lord Kyleshorse --> Cain, The Forgotten Shield COMPLETE
  • Bliztron & Blínd --> Naroth, the Neon Hydra COMPLETE
  • Pink Bunny --> High Voltage Cassiopeia COMPLETE
  • Bliztron --> Horrok, the Drake's Bane COMPLETE

CURRENT PROJECT(S):
  • Full Metal Nub --> Myrr, Dagger from the Void PROGRESS
  • Icraig33 --> C'theeb, The Sand-Mage [B]PROGRESS/B]

WAITING:
  • Serendipitus --> Quixar - The Splintered Mind WAITING
  • Lord Kyleshorse --> Kavyn, The Golden Dagger WAITING
  • Von Loon --> Karnstein, The Malice of the Forgotten WAITING
  • SephirothWontDie --> Jayden, the Challenger of Fate WAITING
  • Kilar --> Dredger, Master of the Earth WAITING
[/LIST]
  • Chamenas --> Aliara, Child of the Void WAITING

PENDING:[LIST]bsnide --> Rafal, The Juvenile Mender PENDING

[*]Current Estimated Wait Time: long enough >.>

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Attachment 501193KEY

COMPLETED - The skin is completed and up
PROGRESS - The skin is currently "under construction" ... a work in progress
HOLD - I'm holding off on this request/suggestion because.. well.. i simply don't wanna work on it at the current time. I'm honestly more interested in creating skins for the Champion concepts you guys are creating.. they are simply intriguing!
WAITING - This person is in line for their skin. Your turn will be soon.. I promise!
COMPETITION/CONTEST - This person has requested a champion concept and is on a strict time limit. The time frame to create the sketch is small but it is quick nonetheless. They have been bumped and put above in priority for this purpose.
PENDING - Hey you! Yeah you! I'm waiting for you to e-mail me... >.> You'll be pending until one of us can exchange e-mails (I'm vaylore@yahoo.com) ... =P let's talk business!

Perhaps you're interested in why it takes me so long?
  1. 1. I have real life too. =[ sad day
  2. 2. It may take me a long time to come up with a sketch..
  3. 3. Lovely lovely e-mails. C'mon! We're not all on at the same time e.o It may take time to get the messages back and fourth of what you may want.
  4. 4. Every time I work on a request or concept I'm learning new things about GIMP (the program I use)... its a work in progress
  5. 5. My tablet's mean. It won't register pressure sometimes and that's quite essential for the beginning drawings. Normally I have to keep it away from a computer for 2 days before it starts working again.

Quote:
LORE:

I AM STILL CREATING PICTURES FOR THE LORE SO EVERY NOW AND THEN NEW PICTURES WILL MAKE THEIR WAY INTO THE LORE

They say that near the Howling Marshes, nestled in the center of the Serpentine River, resides an out of place sanctuary hidden in a field of embers. This land, separate from the water itself, is told to rise from the depths, birthed by the impact of heavenly debris (meteor). Thought to of been an island once, or even the floor of the river, the earth has been covered by a rare grey grass known as rift seals. This ashen vegetation is known to grow only in areas where dimensional rifts are weak enough to be utilized for dimensional travel.

It is there that a rumor claims a shop resides…

It is stated that this shop, only reachable by those who need it’s assistance, will be guided by a spirit and granted the power to cross the rapids to the reclusive earth. The shop resides in the heart of this land… managed by a dimensional traveler named Vaylore… He was said to be a summoner himself. The rumors claimed that he would accept or reject ones request…

And his job?

His job was to conjure up an image of the sought out champion for hopes that the league would one day consider the individual…

Summoners, upon discovery of an individual with champion-like potential, have turned towards this rumor with curiosity... and later… pursuit.

Few have ever made it across the treacherous waters to that lonely earth… and those that have trekked the distance always voiced the same story… The story that never passed beyond the peak of the ashen hill…

Summoners have become curious for what happened when the individual climbed the hill… they wondered what they saw…

Was there really a field of flames…

Was the spirit just a lie…

Was the shop really there…

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The summoner stood on the bank of the Serpentine river gazing over the skies broken reflection. This section of the river had lowered over time revealing numerous boulders and rocks which twisted the river into a deathtrap for the unprepared. Unprepared… no… no human could cross such rapids and live… a bird could journey the distance… a fish was born for it… but no human…

Attachment 494090

Were the rumors true...? The landmass could be seen from where the summoner was standing… The sun’s rays were sliding off the blades of ashen grass creating a dream-like quality to the surface of the raised earth.

“What do I do now… If I were to try to cross these rapids I would be swept
away to certain death… The boulders and rocks seem to be too slick from
the moss… and I see no path across…”

During the summoner’s contemplation a voice echoed near him. The summoner looked around until he pinpointed the direction it was coming from… The summoner spun around and looked, confused… then it made another noise. Sitting on the ground, was a wispy orange bird. By it’s shape it looked similar to Anivia.. and yet… different…

“~You have finally arrived… I’ve been waiting for you, Summoner…~”

As a summoner, one becomes adjusted to the beautiful, bizarre, and twisted. This was nothing new: A spirit... perhaps a wandering soul… The rumor was right even now… or was it? It said that there would be a spirit that would guide one to the shop… Was this the spirit? The summoner firmly questioned the bird-like entity.

Attachment 494091

“Are you the guide I seek?”

The spirit slowly bowed it’s head in response and opened it’s wings. The moment the wings spread it seemed as a lock that was holding it to the ground was sprung and released. The body rose up and the wings flapped only every so often. It’s head craned and the body swiftly followed in it’s own spiritual flow towards the river. The summoner watched as the spirit headed toward the island and hesitated.

“Wa…wait a second! I can’t cross the water! I’ll be swept away by the rapids!”

Around the summoner a soft chuckle was heard even though the spirit was not near him. It steered it’s body to face him, bobbing it’s head. The summoner… perplexed… looked at the rapids, then the spirit and finally the island. There was only one way across the rapids… he had to trust the spirit and allow it to guide him…

The summoner’s eyes slowly closed holding his breath. One foot was lifted… The weight was transferred from the foot on the river bank to the foot in the air…

His boot came into contact with something strong and firm…

The summoner’s eyes opened and peered down at what he was stepping on… below his foot was a floating glass platform that formed jagged, glowing edges. Surprised and relieved he released his breath and smiled. So this is what the rumor was talking about… This is how one would cross the rapids…

The spirit guide let out a small laugh and floated toward the island. The summoner grinned and quickly followed after with each step creating a new platform upon which the summoner stepped following his guide. Every few yards the platforms would shatter and fall into the river which presented uneasiness for the summoner.

Attachment 494092

They reached the land after several minutes. The spirit floated around his head and continued to chuckle as he observed the rift seal that carpeted the ground. The guide spun around his head once more and drifted toward the peak of the hill and stopped, hovering at the top. Eagerly, the summoner climbed up the side of the earth, stopping to take note that by simple disturbing the brush, ash would take to the sky. He continued up the earth with a cloud of ash billowing behind turning the edges of his cloak grey.

Attachment 494094

This was it… he was about to be the first to climb to the top and see what none of the others had before… He would be the first to confirm the rumors… He would be the first to make history…

The spirit giggled as if it read his thoughts.

“~None will ever remember what lies before you… it is all… all a dream… that’s
what it is for you humans..~”

The summoner, looked at the spirit, taken a back a bit. No… this wasn’t a dream... it couldn’t possibly. No… this was real life. He shook his head, forcing the thoughts out and ignoring the laughing spirit. The summoner stood ontop of the hill and peered over the edge of the… the crater! It was a crater!

Attachment 494095

Peaceful orange and red flames swayed in response to an absent breeze. The summoner paused and looked closer… They weren’t flames… They were various colors of poppys! In the heart of the warm floral sat a small cottage with smoke lazily rising from the smoke stack located to the back of the building. The spirit descended down the crater’s slope toward the cottage. The summoner – stunned by the view – snapped out of his trance and slid down the arched edge towards the cottage.

Attachment 494096

He was almost there…

The spirit disappeared, beak first, into the closed door as the summoner eagerly waded through the flowers. Just as the grass released ash, the flowers released pollen with every step. The summoner stopped infront of the door which bore engravings of a strange language and designs. He pushed open the door gently and peered in…

Inside, fixing a portrait, was a person in a summoners robe with the spirit perched on their shoulder. The fire was active with a few warm glowing cinders in the fireplace and various images were messily strewn about the walls. The person paused and looked over their shoulder to the sound of the creaking door.

“-Ah… Hello there… May I help you?-”

Her voice was quiet and warm… and yet… it sounded just like the spirit’s voice. The summoner opened the door completely and entered. ‘That is strange…’ The summoner thought, ‘What was another summoner doing out here? Ah.. that’s right.. some shops have assistants… so she must be Vaylore’s assistant!’

“I… I’m sorry for being of a disturbance… I’ve come in search of Vaylore…”

The girl paused and slowly turned to him while crossing her arms. Her lips pursed into a gentle grin.

“-You are looking at her.-”

The summoner was taken aback… The rumors said Vaylore was a male! The girl’s smile changed a bit as she chuckled.

“-I know what you’re thinking… But the person you seek… Vaylore… Is a female.
Don’t worry, you’re not the first and you will not be the last. Now… Let’s get to
business…-“

Vaylore gestured to her fireplace where two seats sat across from one another. The summoner, still adjusting to the flaw in the rumor, sat down in one of the chairs as Vaylore took a seat in the opposite chair. The spirit on her shoulder kept it’s crimson eyes on the summoner at all times while Vaylore’s was hiding beneath her own summoner’s hood.

“-Now… Summoner… You have bared witness to a power that has great potential…
and it is because of that power that you have been able to come to my shop… Tell
me your tale… Tell me every detail… When you finish is when I will grant you a
verdict…”

The summoner, feeling a sudden overwhelming power, told his story of the soul he encountered… Everything the soul had done… Everything the soul did… Everything…

When he reached the end Vaylore nodded and stood up encouraging the summoner to do so as well. After a long moment Vaylore turned and started toward the door.

“-Your tale has been heard… And your tale has been accepted… Thank you… it is
now time for you to leave…-“

The summoner hesitated. He was the first to be able to come this far… He discovered that Vaylore was really a girl… that there really was a shop in a sea of flowers… The spirit was real… but.. but isn’t she supposed to aid him?

“Is that it? Are you not going to do something?!”

Vaylore grimaced and smiled at the summoner.

“-Don’t worry… In due time you will return to this shop… it may be a day… a
week… a month… a year… I know not… But when the time comes, you will…-”

Vaylore’s bowed her head and pulled off her hood. Slowly she looked at the summoner and smiled, her crimson red eye’s gleaming just as the spirit’s did. Upon her forehead, behind her bangs, a black circle accompanied by two smaller versions were on either side… and her hands were tainted with black markings lacing her fingers.

“-Until next time… summoner…-”

Vaylore opened the door and looked out to the sea of poppies. The spirit upon her shoulder leaped off taking flight and screeched at the summoner passing straight through him…

The summoner fell stiffly to the ground as the spirit flew back to Vaylore, phasing into her body. Flames burst around her markings as phoenix wings arched from under her loins… Her hands became talons and a crest with a flame alit at the base formed upon her head…

……………………………………………………………………………………..

The summoner woke up on the bank of the serpentine river. He slowly sat up and raised his arm feeling the uncomfortable grip of wet clothes which was accompanied by the dirt, sand and silt of the bank. What was he doing there...?

“I was… standing… trying to figure out how to get to the land… to the shop… I
took a step…”

He paused, recollecting his memories…

“I must of gone crazy trying to figure it out... that I thought I could walk across
water…”

The summoner shook his head and slowly got to his feet. He was lucky to of been able to survive the rapids without sustaining any injuries… or worse… Perhaps tomorrow he could find a way across the rapids…

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vaylore is a phoenix that could take human form; she was originally from a different world that lies in a different dimension. In order to travel to different dimensions Vaylore was forced to separate her soul from her body which could of proven disastrous if she had not done so. She has also been sighted in worlds such as Forsaken World, Perfect World, Pokemon World Online, Legaia, and Runescape to name a few.

To the world of Runeterra, she lives on in the rumors summoners share among one another… Those that have ventured to her shop have never remembered anything more than the river bank or the outside ashen hill which gives birth to the crater.

Gallery of Fun
this is just to show you some pictures I have done in the past.. So you can get an idea of what I can do. You might notice that some of these pictures are a year or two old..
i also have several pictures i would like to show as well but they are simply too large to scan.

================================================== ===============

Whenever I have the opportunity I will update this thread with new skins and responses.

- Vaylore

Stârk

06-17-2011

If you feel up to, you could make a design for my champion:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ghlight=avenya

I've described what my thoughts are for the most part. I actually do have some drawing skills but I just have one of those days with this character, nothing is coming out right.

If you really want the time you can even draw up the "Mini-Ult" forms as well. I can link the picture from my post and give you credit (obviously).

Feel free to ask questions!

Vaylore

06-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stârk View Post
If you feel up to, you could make a design for my champion:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ghlight=avenya

I've described what my thoughts are for the most part. I actually do have some drawing skills but I just have one of those days with this character, nothing is coming out right.

If you really want the time you can even draw up the "Mini-Ult" forms as well. I can link the picture from my post and give you credit (obviously).

Feel free to ask questions!
=o that character looks interesting. not sure if i can fully visualize it but would you please message me at Vaylore@yahoo.com so we can talk to this in further detail.

wi1lywonka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2011

Quote:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=845724&highlight=skin+maokai+the+ twisted+cactus

I request a more skillful rendition of this, or, a mushroom/chibi Maokai.

Edit: Thank you so much for the great rendition of Cactus Maokai! I love his face <3
Thanks, I'm just not skilled enough to perfectly depict the awesomeness.

So am I emailing you so you can send me the finished picture? Also, I have no cares for how soon it's done, finish it and a year and I'll be fine ^^

Vaylore

06-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wi1lywonka View Post
So am I emailing you so you can send me the finished picture? Also, I have no cares for how soon it's done, finish it and a year and I'll be fine ^^
=o ah. you e-mail so we can talk about the champion skin in detail. but if you really just want me to take it and just recreate it then I can do that. but if there is something you want done specifically (positioning/background/etc) I advise that you e-mail me so that we can put it together.

Pulsefire Akalî

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

olympic pantheon skin would be epic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaylore View Post
Alright. I am finally done with high school and I need to keep my drawing skills up along with keeping an active imagination and a continuous stream of ideas. I'm beginning to create skins to keep these art juices flowing...

If you have a request or suggestion leave a message on the thread explaining your idea -- if it holds my interest I will take it up as a project.

If chosen:
--> I will ask that you e-mail me so that we can discuss the skin, in-depth, and work together to make your vision happen. I will provide my e-mail at a later date.
--> I will also offer you the ability to watch and observe your skin being created through Teamviewer. This is an effective method of presenting the progress and allows you to change and alter the image. If need be, I can provide the link to downloading this program.
--> I will not release the final image, file or link until it is completed. I will only allow it to be observed on Teamviewer or show occasional images of it through a screen shot.

I probably will not be able to create everyone's skin considering these take me a long time to create and I will probably be picky -- so please, try to bear with me.

Current Skins:

The Chibi Cho'gath Skin
requested

Attachment 196007

Imagine that adorable terror running around om nom nawwwmming people!
(I personally think Cho'gath is just adorable anyways!!! XDDDD *proceeds to cuddle Cho'gath*)

Samurai Jax Skin
(no pun intended)
requested

There is a choice of a demon mask or a normal cloth covering the mouth.

Attachment 196009
Demon mask

Attachment 196011
Cloth mask

Whenever I have the opportunity I will update this thread with new skins and responses.

- Vaylore

Pulsefire Akalî

06-19-2011

also, could you make skins for my champ idea? the indiana jones one would be boss
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=853101