Alistar Masteries / Summoner Skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nivled

04-01-2010

Hi, I'm picking up Alistar, and I have seen quite a few different versions of Masteries/ Summoner Skills

Version 1 (Tanky build : HP and Armor/MR)

Quote:
0/21/9 + Cleanse / Flash
3 Hardiness
3 Resistance
3 Evasion
3 Harden Skill
4 Veteran's Scars
1 Willpower
3 Ardor
1 Tenacity

3 Perseverance
1 Good Hands
4 Awareness
1 Utility Mastery
Version 2 - Cooldown Reduction (9% from Masteries)
Quote:
9/0/21 + Exhaust / Flash
3 Perseverance
1 Good Hands
4 Awareness
2 Utility Mastery
3 Meditation
3 Quickness
3 Intelligence
1 Presence of the Master

3 Archmage's Savvy
1 Cripple
4 Sorcery
1 Archaic Knowledge
For the experienced Alistar players out there what kind of masteries/summoner skills build do you guys take?

~ Nivled

Vimous

04-01-2010

Any time I play alistar, i play him with the full intention to be the main tank and take dmg. Hence, I always go the 0/21/9 build with.

I can see how the CD can be nice though, however, I get enough CD in game items to suffice.

Blakbeanie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

I play with a 0/9/21 with Ghost/Flash and their accompanying masteries. Flash is awesome for a bull-bomb. Ghost is good for catching fleeing babies. Your 'R' makes you tanky enough without pouring masteries into defensive.

HanzGruber

04-01-2010

I run a 9/0/21 build, but take greed and the teleport mastery. My off 1 point in offensive goes into crit, not that it makes a lot of difference. For runes, I run armor pen marks, dodge seals, and CDR glyphs. I use flat HP quints for that added early game buff.

The added magic penetration from the offensive mastery (can't remember the name) helps farm. Armor penetration helps farm a bit as well as helping to tear down turrets that much faster. They both also have the small bonus of helping that shaco or pantheon get a FB so you guys can steamroll your lane faster.

Note, I do not use Alistar's sheen build. I run chalice for spammability. I also prioritize pulvarize over headbutt, again for farming.

Oh, and in case you hadn't assumed, my summoner skills are teleport and flash. Nothing is funnier than when you teleport right into a skirmish and nobody notices you till they're suddenly airborn.