Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ezreal and who?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cleepa

04-01-2010

I just picked up ezreal and he seems really fun.. Only problem is I can't see any 2nd hero being really good along side him.. Is there any champion that synergizes well with Ezreal? that way a buddy and I can own lanes :-)

gun fu panda

04-01-2010

Mundo does really well with him in my experience, but Ezzie is more of a farmer than a harasser early game.

Voidgolem

04-01-2010

Mundo is pretty much the only option. Plan B is Soraka (Being fed mana is awesome)

Sarpati

04-01-2010

Quote:
gun fu panda:
Mundo does really well with him in my experience, but Ezzie is more of a farmer than a harasser early game.

Wut? Mystic Shot is amazing for harassment.

@OP: Any tank, really. Ezreal can do a lot of damage early game, and tanks set up kills. Soraka also works wonders, especially if you're going AP. And Kayle, after level 6, lets you afford mistakes and heavy tower diving.

I''ve been playing Mordekaiser a lot recently, and I appreciate a good Ezreal. Trueshot Barrage almost always guarantees a kill from my ulti + ignite, even if the target is at 60% HP. Not to mention both champions are notorious for making the opposition underestimate their damage potential.

PackMan97

04-01-2010

I would think you want a tank that can churn out damage with some light CC. Maybe a Ramsus would be ideal. I could also see a Blitzcrank or Singed working really well.

Mordekaiser would be nice, but lacks built in CC. Though, that's not so bad with the chasing potential Ez has, he should be able to catch runners for the kills.

Thome

Recruiter

04-01-2010

I usually solo with ezreal, but the few times I want to lane with a good friend of mine we always go with blitzcrank or nidalee.

Blitz for rocketgrab + powerfist while constant mystic shot/essence flux/autoattack/chase with a flash + arcane shift if needed.

or

Nidalee. You both are pretty heavy damage dealing, and you can heal each other. Nidalee can toss ezreal heals and ezreal and essence flux her. Pretty dirty.

PatMcGroyne

04-01-2010

Alistar... Basically while both people are hitting alistar you heal him and damage them then when they try to run alistar smashes them and you kill them

P.S I don't reccomend Nidalee because Nidalee should be solo mid

iisoloii

04-01-2010

anything that can stun/dmg or slow/dmg is good then you just flash in and finish them of and move onto the next target.

DÓA

04-01-2010

whatever # rec'mmded for Mundo. He fits with Ez very nicely.

CLEAVER CLEAVER CLEAVER

Slow plus damage will be nice for setting up skill shots and finishes.

Wuumaster

04-01-2010

I've had success with Blitz, Mundo, and a few others. Mainly you want someone with a disable and decent damage output. Blitz and Mundo fit this due to Rocket Grab/Cleaver and some significant Auto-attacking. Twisted Fate is also a decent choice, if he isn't going mid himself, due to Gold Card setting up both Ez's shots, Wild Card, and auto's. Sion, on the other hand, is only semi-decent - his stun works well, but he doesn't have enough early damage to really nail someone (unless he pre-charges the shield).