Teemo or Anivia???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apocolyptis

06-16-2011

i know they have different roles in games, but playing 3v3 or 5v5 who would you rather have on your team, a skilled teemo or a skilled anivia?

100Dumplings

06-16-2011

A skilled teemo would provide total map control, but only if they constantly place their shrooms which is very rare. Although I main as teemo, i'd prefer anivia for her late game damage and wall

liquidstardust

06-16-2011

in 5v5 definetly teemo hes much cuter

불고기

06-16-2011

If you are a boss with skill shots anivia is a godess

so usually anivia

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2011

Well it depends how skilled the other team is, really.

Assuming the other team is good, an Anivia would be way more useful. Teemo is pretty easy to handle as you go up in ELO.

Poisodon

06-16-2011

I think Anivia is always great for a team, more so than teemo

thatsmyfetish

06-16-2011

Anivia, GREAT cc, wall can completely mess up enemies positioning, and if the player decides to build ap carry able to decimate the enemies...and tank anivia is always hilarious to see/play

Cuix

06-16-2011

Anivia is a total beast. That wall is HNNNNNGH. Also, it's not that hard to get multiple opponents stunned, and her damage output gets entirely ridiculous. Then she's got an AoE slow that also sets up her E super easily, just to top things off. But wait, there's more: ultimate bait and good survivability due to passive. Yes, please.

Teemo has amazigreat map control, and those free wards are nice during laning phase. Blind isn't all that great, though, and his damage output is fairly good if he's fed and it's mid/late game. Overall, Anivia is a more solid choice.