Need help improving?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EwokSoldier

07-17-2014

Do you need help improving?
(/'.')/ Free Lessons \('.'\)

Hey how's it goin my fellow Summoners. My name is Robert Pinedo, IGN: EwokSoldier. I have recently started to give out free tips, advice, & lessons. If you are interested in learning either basic or advance mechanics & fundamentals you've come to the right place.

If you want help I can teach you for free all i ask is for you to follow my twitch channel @ http://www.twitch.tv/ewoksoldier & also have RaidCall in order to communicate during lessons.

Season 1 Bronze
Season 2 Silver
Season 3 Plat II
Season 4 Placed in Gold V
Worked my way up once again Currently Plat IV #Road to Diamond

I have spent around 3845 hours on League of Legends which means 160 days of game-play and opportunity to improve and learn the game.

If you are interested send me a twitch message or add me on LOL NA client IGN:EwokSoldier I will get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time hope i can be of help whether you just finished the tutorial or are just stuck in low Elo. =)

A few comments from student and viewers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpingTwinkie View Post
EwokSoldier got a great stream and is entertaining. I recommend his Stream come by sometime!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobinite View Post
Very good person to help teach the game for beginners and advanced players. He is very informative and knowledgeable about almost all aspects of the game. Also is very interactive with his viewers/followers. Gave me a few small tips that greatly helped me in my laning phase. Would highly recommend getting help/coaching from this guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly Mostly View Post
Really nice guy, good at refreshing you on mechanics and decision making skills.. I really recommend taking a second out of your day to receive some of his kind words they will help if you have stopped playing for awhile, or just want a refresher on things you might be over looking..
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGodFaja View Post
Ewok soldier op he is best koach for korea and is fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevoT View Post
Ewok is a pretty chill guy and has a nice sense of humor, he's a great source of information! Great stream, definitely high quality. RESPECT + Love his techniques.

Vayne Hentai

07-17-2014

Dat plat 33333333

HelpingTwinkie

4 Weeks Ago

EwokSoldier got a great stream and is entertaining. I recommend his Stream come by sometime!

Tobinite

4 Weeks Ago

Very good person to help teach the game for beginners and advanced players. He is very informative and knowledgeable about almost all aspects of the game. Also is very interactive with his viewers/followers. Gave me a few small tips that greatly helped me in my laning phase. Would highly recommend getting help/coaching from this guy.

Ghostly Mostly

4 Weeks Ago

Really nice guy, good at refreshing you on mechanics and decision making skills.. I really recommend taking a second out of your day to receive some of his kind words they will help if you have stopped playing for awhile, or just want a refresher on things you might be over looking..

LeGodFaja

4 Weeks Ago

Ewok soldier op he is best koach for korea and is fun

DevoT

4 Weeks Ago

Ewok is a pretty chill guy and has a nice sense of humor, he's a great source of information! Great stream, definitely high quality. RESPECT + Love his techniques.

SolaireCx4

3 Weeks Ago

I am very appreciative to Ewok, He has helped me hone a lot of mechanics, Awareness, ect. He is really nice and supportive, but he remains firm and straight forward with his lessons. 5 stars for Ewok, if your bronze like me and looking for a good grasp of the game to get out of that initial learning curve. I highly recommend Ewok.

EwokSoldier

3 Weeks Ago

bumperino http://www.twitch.tv/ewoksoldier

Come on by the channel if you want some lessons will be waiting to see if anyone is interested for around 30 min if not ill just play some ranked or normals =P

TheDarknessRides

3 Weeks Ago

On my way :d