Comp Level TT Teams. Judge at your discretion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jedininjaman

03-31-2010

**TT
Kat/Teemo/Mundo
Kat (solo) -can shunpo to teemos shrooms, gives great escape skills, AOE dmg, has leveling priority-needs to hit 16 asap!
-exhaust
-clairvoyance

Teemo-Shrooms give so much vision/control over the map, makes chasing very easy, counters phys dps carries w/ blind, also movespeed boost+wraith buff is insane for map control.
-exhaust
-tele

Mundo-slows, tanks, initiates, can bd very well with masochism/ult combo, cleanse for all the ignites on TT
-ghost
-cleanse

Can teleport to wards for quick ganking, and for quick def if someone dies in a lane. The weakness for this team is heavy magic damage, so every player usually gets mercs,(teemo goes chalice) and Bveils if necesary. Naturally we focuse the casters in fights. Phys Carries are not really a threat with the dual exhausts+teemo. Usually very few deaths mg/lg, since we know our weaknesses and our strengths. Its very hard to gank us between wards/shrooms/clairvoyance, and if fights go bad, kat (shunpo to shrooms wards etc)and mundo can get out and teemo is usually behind us so he can speed away as well. other main weakness is its not a great jungling team, so we lose out on eg buffs, but our solution to that is harassing/pushing very hard in lanes, keeping them pinned down in defense. The teemo/mundo lane is very hard for enemies to weather, and I play a very aggressive kat. We usually avoid initiating a team fight if we know their caster is around and ready. We try hard to pick him off before hand, if that doesnt work usually we just farm and buff up.
What do you guys think? we have great phys dmg from teemo/mundo and I do the magic dmg as kat. Overall great survivability and awareness.
Counters?

**TT comp 2

kass/Ez/Corki

Kass(solos until 6)- Need and use his disables to make up for lack of tank
-clairvoyance
-Ignite

Ez-Burst
-Clairvoyance
-Exhaust

Corki-Burst, clarity helps the oom problem
-Clarity
-Clairvoyance

Team thoughts:
BOOM they are lizarding, all three of us flash over a wall and burst them to hell. Thats what this team does well.
We spam clairvoyance all the time. Literally we use it all the time. Resulting in very few successful ganks by the other team, and great success for ours.
We all have some sort of flash move so if team fight goes bad, we scatter. Get in disable kill Get out. Insane burst dmg heroes. We have 2 blinds for the carries that stick around. We win these games by beating them in the eg, and being very cautious to avoid giving them any extra gold. We usually avoid 1v1 situations but we can all get around the map so quickly it usually ends up being a 2v1 in our favor.
First 6 min, we all go around hopping walls and ganking. Very fun play style. Quick and dirty.

Weakness-
-Cant get behind! it is very hard to catch up if the other team gets a little tanky.
-Have to win it at the start.
-Not great for jungling, but between corki and ez ults, we have stolen dragon/lizard upwards of 4-5 times.
-Hard to play. We have to co-ordinate strikes, and scare them ****less.

**TT comp 3

Poppy/Cho/Nid
Poppy-Mostly initiator, tanky damage dealer, tends to absorb a lot of spell damage then ults once low, and ppl switch targets *******http://www.solomid.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif********(all the walls make her charge very ez to use)
-exhaust for 1v1 situations she always seem to find herself in
-flash, save me!@
Cho-Tanker, Tank who isnt gold hungry! But awesome disables (small lanes/jungle pathways) make his aoe disables even better
-Clarity:mana starved heroes
-Clairvoyance:Awareness
Nid-Last to engage, heals, and main damage dealer. traps are great for map awareness, and soo many bushes&and walls to hop over. TT extraordinaire
-Ghost
-tele(one of the best tower defenders, has aoe dmg, and heal)
-
This is a very reliable team. Pretty basic strategies that are hard to counter, overall not very susceptible to nukes or phys carries + decent jungling abilities. However Nad has a very hard job of timing her entrance and staying alive. Also someone needs to buy wards, to supplement nads traps.
Overall very low level of greed on these heroes so it works with the lack of farming TT provides.

HOLYCOWBATMAN

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedininjaman View Post
**TT
Kat/Teemo/Mundo
Kat (solo) -can shunpo to teemos shrooms, gives great escape skills, AOE dmg, has leveling priority-needs to hit 16 asap!
i stopped reading there.......... lvl 16 on TT? with around 40 game played on this map i only saw a lvl 16 once.......

Marrowwind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

Poppy>>>>>all

she should be on every team

Karandor

Adjudicator

04-01-2010

Kass solos until 6? Who are you playing against on TT where they let you solo a lane without being ganked to hell and back.

Level 1 that team will get raped by many in team fights.

No tank on a TT team = fail. You're better off having a shen instead of corki, kass or ez as he can teleport around extremely well and isn't fragile.

Kat, teemo and mundo is better but mainly because of mundo. Teemo is STILL countered by oracle. Kat lacks damage output early and mid game to do anything against the VERY tank heavy teams.

GuyGin

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karandor View Post
Kat, teemo and mundo is better but mainly because of mundo. Teemo is STILL countered by oracle. Kat lacks damage output early and mid game to do anything against the VERY tank heavy teams.
As much as I don't think those are very good teams, I think teemoo shouldn't be underestimated on TT...

He can plant mushrooms EVERYWHERE and it really as an actual impact as well as a psychological one on enemies.

JarL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-01-2010

Teemo is awful on TT, any comp with AP ezreal and/or poppy is win though.

Kaidence

04-01-2010

So far my favorite has been singed by far and away.

Twin Bauers

04-01-2010

fail post, all suggestions are aweful and no one should pay any attention. cba to go into details as suggestionsare so so bad

Greensamo

04-01-2010

Shen + Nidalee is pretty win. My buddy and I have done this combo a few times on TT, timingshen's ult is key.

Gamecmdr

04-01-2010

first two team comps really arent very good, neither have any hard CC which is need on TT