Champions Sales - This Weekend 50% off Amumu and Janna

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeyk

04-04-2010

Honestly the old RP price was a scam and the new one is still pretty unreasonable for a single hero.

WhosMyFather

04-04-2010

Put Ezreal on sale, yespls! Skin/champion, i wanna buy both. Or maybe even make them bundle so i can get both for a cheaper price :>

Crusader3546

04-04-2010

Wrong champs to put on sale to be honest. If their both in the collectors pack, then if someone would want to dish out money for them, they would just go to the local electronics section and buy them there, along with 18 other champs the kayle skin and a points card(or i think thats what in there) What other ppl have said are right, need to put costs down on some of the other champs that aren't in the pack. The IP sale is just a ******ed suggestion.

Jason13498

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by clownhunter View Post
Instead of selling crappy heroes for discounted prices you should sell the Grey Warwick skin.

I could not agree more OMG

Wildhorny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2010

I would like to see Katarina, Malphite, Nidalee, Gragas... you know... the champions you never see.

Turbo Loonie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2010

- to get a discount for IP just play more games ; suitable for the young and unemployed with extra time who create the community and help make the game active. If there were only paying customers the playerbase would be too small, it would probably be non-existant in levels 1 to 29. Be grateful that you can play for free.
- to get discount for RP just work a few extra hours ; for the employed folks who love the game. Most of these players have less time so require a bit better champs ; they lack the skill.

There are some exceptions to both classes (at least mommy and daddy sponsored kids and soicaly inept adults come to mind) but hey, they both feed the game developers! So they should be thanked for!

br
++me

likwidsteel

04-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by clownhunter View Post
Instead of selling crappy heroes for discounted prices you should sell the Grey Warwick skin.
Yes, Amumu is such a crappy tank... Totally. Warwick, on the other hand, is top tier.

ericdabbs

04-08-2010

I like this idea of having champions on sale. Riot should be doing this every week. Maybe make 2-4 champions on sale.