Champions Sales - This Weekend 50% off Amumu and Janna

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuraiPanda

03-31-2010

I think a bunch of people would be more inclined to buy sales on champion "packs." You could do themed packs of 4-5 champions and sell them on sale for a limited time. Themes could be things like "Femme Fatales" or simply "Tanks."

Possibly throw in a few skins in the pack, and I think it would work very nicely.

Kilolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combine44 View Post
aw man, i have 287 RP now. So close... Maybe ill have to do the cheapest RP pack just to get more. Wish i could just pay like a quarter though
I wouldn't waste your RP to buy champions of all things, especially these two.

clownhunter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2010

Instead of selling crappy heroes for discounted prices you should sell the Grey Warwick skin.

TOTAL RAPAGE

03-31-2010

i think its about time there was another double xp/ip weekend :P

sclimk

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by riohclem View Post
thus i impose a new idea! If your running out of money and are in dire riot, i wouldn't mind having more maps to play on and have them temp available cycling through weeks like the champions are now.. And if you want to permanantly unlock the maps then you can purchase them with rp.. Basically map packs like a lot of games are doing for dlc..)
f u

quitetroublesome

Recruiter

03-31-2010

Page 2!!!
IP SALE? NO! BURN YOURSELF, QUITETROUBLESOME!

Screech79

03-31-2010

Nice idea i would also buy champion packs that would be great

Darcantix

Recruiter

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post

Based on the popularity of the sale, we will be discounting other Champions in the future as well (let us know if you have suggestions).

Wrap up those green bandages, tame that wind-blown hair, and head over to the Champions tab in the Store to purchase Amumu and Janna at a reduced price before April 4th.

- RiotChris
might also depend on wat toons are for sale, personally im not really interested in those 2, so maybe have a few more with different toons up for sale and see wat happens,maybe have skin sales too, tho for that to work i'd like to see skins cost IP aswell as RP just like the toons

Protista

03-31-2010

Possibly have at least one or more skins for ALL champions, including Janna?

Grimbeard

03-31-2010

As long as only the RP prices are reduced, I seriously doubt that you will see a significant increase in purchases.

I bought the biggest RP pack a few weeks back, you deserve my money for all the hours of joy your product brings me, but I would be foolish if I spent the money on anything else than skins.

P.S: BIG Thanks 4 Munchhausen Corki !!!
P.P.S: Bringing "old" skins back if even for a short time, like for example UFO corki, should prove profitable for Riot

123456 ... 8