Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need guide for shaco <3 please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuz

03-31-2010

Well, i couldn't find any good guides for Shaco which is pretty bs.

Any of you lolers help me?

any kind of guide for shaco, anything

Pwnacus Maximus

03-31-2010

http://www.leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/104,Super+Sayajin+Shaco
follow this guide as if it were megan fox and you'll almost never loose

wildfire393

03-31-2010

Super Saiyin Shaco is kind of... terrible, honestly. He suggests all sorts of bad things like going 21 offense, soloing mid, and running crit damage.

If you want a Shaco that will be an actual boon to your team, I suggest something along these lines:

Masteries:
9/0/21 - Cooldown reduction is your major target here, also mana regen, spell pen, crit chance, exp
Runes - Armor Pen in Marks, MP/5 in Seals, CDR in Glyphs, Flat HP in Quints

Spells:
Ignite/Exhaust helps you fulfill your role as ganker best, but feel free to lose one of them in favor of something that helps the team, like Clairvoyance

Skill Order:
1 - JitB: Use this to get Lizard easily before heading into lane. Sit at lizard at the beginning of the game and spam boxes until it spawns, then mop up.
2 - Deceive: Amazing escape and can be used for a quick kill at level 2 with your lizard, as most people will still be 1 if you rush
3-5 - Shiv: This gives you a great slow and nuke. Early on, when you haven't picked up much damage yet, this is also giving you more damage on your gank combo (Deceive in, backstab crit, shiv them) than leveling Deceive does, and with more slow you get more attacks off before they get away. Spam it in lane for harass and last hits, and if someone gets low, Deceive in for the finishing blow. Roam to other lanes when they are gankable and gank combo them.
6 - Clone: Obvious
Post 6 - If you are doing well and are starting to pick up damage, level Deceive 7-10 and then finish Shiv 12 & 13. If you aren't doing as well, stick to Shiv at 7 and 9 with Deceive at 8, 10, 12, 13. Level JitB last. One level is enough to use them as cheap wards and for easy jungle farming. Clone obviously whenever you can.

Item Build:
Start - Doran's Ring + 1 HP Potion. Doran's Ring gives you a little bit of extra MP regen for more shiv/jitb spam, extra damage on your Shiv/Jitb, and early HP for survivability.
First trip back - Boots 1 + as much of the Brutalizer as possible
Second trip back - Boots of Mobility + Brutalizer
Next Trips - Put together an Infinity Edge, a Last Whisper, and a Bloodthirster, probably in that order. Pick up the vamp scepter when you feel that you are starting to get into prolonged enough engagements that the lifesteal might help
Latelate game - Sell Ring for a Guardian Angel

Other tips:
-You have two forms of crowd control. One is the fear from your JitB, which is a very short duration (especially as you don't level it until late) and very situational (it requires either that the opponent walks into where you have placed it or that it survives long enough in the fray to cloak). The best way you can aid your team with this is by peppering the jungle and other escape routes with boxes, so that runners face the fear and get caught. The other form of Crowd Control is the slow/blind on your Shiv. This requires either that you melee attack someone or that you throw your Shiv (which then puts the melee portion on cooldown for a few seconds as well). In Teamfights, try to throw the shiv at their melee carry to at least apply the blind and make them less maneuverable.
-Your only form of AOE damage is the explosion from your Clone. In a teamfight, try to run your clone into the heart of the enemy group. For one, this will draw some of their fire away from your carries, and for the other, it will explode for AOE damage on the enemy team. It's not much, but it's what you can do to help.
-Aside from that, in teamfights, your job is to pick off the squishy guys at the back. Use your deceive and control of the jungle to maneuver your way behind the enemy. Deceive, backstab, drop a Jitb, Clone, run the clone into their group, deceive out.
-Another thing you can do to contribute to team fights is to push another lane. With your clone, you can backdoor things very easily, and with deceive they will almost never catch you if they come for you unless they send the whole team to surround you. Either they move enough people away from the teamfight to push it in your team's favor or you take a huge chunk of a tower's health and get away unscathed.

lefskis

04-01-2010

Haven't ever done a guide or anything like that, but I've been dominating as Shaco lately. Armor pen/dodge/attack speed ruines. armor pen quints. i get boots and 3 hp pots. depending upon how im doing i either go for mobility boots or bf sword, generally its bf sword. im basically wherever i can get a kill. from there i generally get a last whisper, then sheen and then infinity edge and ive never had a game last past then. this is in 3v3 btw haven't 5v5'd it yet.