Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

so was it luck, skill, or noobs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iisoloii

03-31-2010

Just got ez like a few days ago im normaly good with skill shots, so i gave him a try, and i was following the normal cookie cutter build and then i tried this one.

Im unsure as if they sucked or was this just that good of a build i was hitting them really **** hard couldnt really believe it.

Im just trying tro show my build and see if someon wants to give it a shot and see how good it really is.

edit: oh yah my reason for saying rape was because the TF was talking mad **** and calling me a noob because i missed a couple of shots at him at start.

Blaz3king

03-31-2010

to get that many kills means, you were fed and the snowball effect occured.

iisoloii

03-31-2010

welp i was putthing out alot of dmg after getting the The Brutalizer
that i kept going to gank the other team with np.

sorry for grammer spelling ESL.

CaptainDJFalcon

03-31-2010

They had no tanks and none of them decided to get any extra hp or armor outside of life steal.
It was a good situation for some one who plays a good dps champ.

Excession

03-31-2010

oh god their team composition is terrible....

so they're probably noobs:P
either that or they really like their champs

Kikhan

03-31-2010

You were definately fed. I think you might have more attack speed then you really need especially since they didn't have any tanks you were not getting a lot of use of the special from Bloodrazor. I'd go with another AD weapon or a dps armour. I would go with them also being noobish as most of them have at least one item that is not optimal and generally designed for a different build or champ.

jedininjaman

03-31-2010

That is a terrible build on Ez, Look who you fought and look at their items, why would you even get madreds?? None of them have over 2200 hp!?
Furthermore, ez passive gives him AS dont buy it, if you are going AD then go AD.
But AP ez>AD ez any and every game b/c of the lichbane mystic shot combo.
I dont even no where to begin though, read some guides man.

Reidan

03-31-2010

How does i screenshot

Dargus

03-31-2010

Quote:
jedininjaman:
That is a terrible build on Ez, Look who you fought and look at their items, why would you even get madreds?? None of them have over 2200 hp!?
Furthermore, ez passive gives him AS dont buy it, if you are going AD then go AD.
But AP ez>AD ez any and every game b/c of the lichbane mystic shot combo.
I dont even no where to begin though, read some guides man.

Not true at all I play AD Ez with CD and Armor penetration runes last whisper is always a part of my build the added armor pen AD and attack speed are just a bonus being able to shut down my lane early game and tearing down an early turret allows me to help push other lanes and slow the other teams progress aiding in a quick game ap Ez is good but can't contribute as much until mid to late game by that time an ad Ez has helped get kills harrras push towers and prevente the other team from farming so while I think ap is viable and a decent build I don't agree with Ap>Ad.

Level99RaidBoss

03-31-2010

It was skill.