Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kill System needs to be fixed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SheridanJohn

06-22-2011

If they did this then it would change game play completely, you wouldn't be able to stop attacking to allow your carry a kill etc, kill stealing is only a problem in non competitive gaming as kills are given to carries where possible.

bump

Zenar

06-22-2011

uhmmm, NO. The killer is the person who does the last killing blow.

RoflMyPancakes

06-22-2011

Why do people care so much about who got the kill?

Am I missing something? Killer gets gold. Assist gets 70% gold on top of that.

1 kill = 100% gold.
1 kill + assist = 170% gold.

Jumping onto a kill benefits your team by an extra 70% gold for the kill. Regardless of who made the final blow, or if jumping into the fight was even necessary, your team as a unit gains extra gold because of it.

Am I completely mistaken? Or am I right in assuming people just want to see a higher K/D ratio and ignore all assists?

callmebroke

06-25-2011

Sounds more like an Ego-manic that was playing against bots......I find more children crying about their kills being taken against bots than I do in actual games. Than again I only play CoOp to try a new jungle version.

Futhorc

06-26-2011

Remove it altogether, and collate killls, assists tower destructions into a single score like most shooters. Remove death counter for other players, have current statistics as private to only the player.

GoldDraco

06-30-2011

You are complaining a support champ didn't get kill priority over a late game carry..... I think this is all I have to say.