Launcher Browser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

09-02-2009

The links on the patcher/launcher interface attempt to open in Internet Explorer, when I have my default browser set to Google Chrome. Just thought i'd bring this up, not sure if it's intentional.

Lord of D

09-02-2009

Yep, the same thing happens to me. I hope you make something to change that as soon as possible.

Kaldir

09-03-2009

Also in the launcher, my "Play" button is turning gold before the version checking, etc is completed. Maybe look into ensuring that the functionality of the button is fully enabled prior to it turning gold and signifying that the game is ready to be played.

Aeonus

09-04-2009

Yeah it wants to open up MSIE but I LOATHE that browser with every fiber of my being.
It should be set to open up any link in your Default Browser not Internet X'dPloder

dutchcourage

09-05-2009

I also dont use IE. I would be glad if this could be changed

Zeuter

09-05-2009

I am experiencing the same issue, with Firefox as my default browser. It's probably universal.

Demandred

09-07-2009

Go to default programs and sort by program name, simply change all file types to associate with your default browser.