What should we do with flash?

Nothing! 12,298 45.94%
Just get rid of it. 5,072 18.95%
Get rid of it and add some portion of the changes you are suggesting. 8,265 30.88%
Something else, comments in thread. 1,133 4.23%
Voters: 26768. You may not vote on this poll

What should we do with Flash?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pingas

10-24-2010

I'd leave it be, honestly.

OR you could leave Flash alone, implement the Blink Dagger, and roll in delicious rage tears.

Nova Initiator

10-24-2010

Flash + Dagger= So many Troll opportunities, me want now.

Artelmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

flash item is a BAD idea.

having an olaf use it to flash to you, then exuaust AND ghost all in one... no. if flash is considered a problem now (i disagree and think its fine) then this will just make the problem worse.

Omega Therion

10-24-2010

Put it on an item and give it a cast time

dogbiter

10-24-2010

cleanse buff imo

note: fix the current cleanse, its bugged

IS1c751a5d4ac70e6293ca0

10-24-2010

The problem with flash as many people said is early game insurance that you wont die. But Some champs(Alistar, Kennen, Fiddle, Rammus etc.) use it to initiate just as it is supposed to be used.
So if you make a dagger-like item you have to be sure it is not a must have item(pre-nerf dagger: when every single hero had to get it for the escape). When the dagger was changed (you take damage - you cant blink for 3 sec) it was still one of the best items to buy, but it was bought to initiate, not to escape. This is a good mechanics in my opinion and flash should have something similar to it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

I don't get it, How come when i make a poll with only two options we get an overwhelming "YES WE WANT TO KEEP FLASH" with a 65% Majority against removing it.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=307418

Yet when you have four options here, there is a 65% Majority for some form of removing it.

You sure your poll isn't biased Zileas?

Having four options, 1 Yes, Two no and one a wasted vote is pretty much skewing the results and having people concede to defeat with option three.

omGree

10-24-2010

fixing flash: i just want you to make the same function, when u are pressing on flash by left mouse button and when you pressing simply hotkey (D/F).

dogbiter

10-24-2010

wait

about the cleanse buff, that thing that converts stuns into slows... also applies for snares and tauntS?

Riyshn

10-24-2010

Probably mentioned before, but I'm too tired to read through 50-some pages:

Keep Flash, possibly increase it's range slightly (only like 50, or something), and make it targeted. encourages more offensive use, and makes the 'get out of jail free' function harder to pull off.