What should we do with flash?

Nothing! 12,298 45.94%
Just get rid of it. 5,072 18.95%
Get rid of it and add some portion of the changes you are suggesting. 8,265 30.88%
Something else, comments in thread. 1,133 4.23%
Voters: 26768. You may not vote on this poll

What should we do with Flash?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homisho View Post
i like the suggestion of making it so that you can only flash towards enemy champions

Make flash a targeted spell?

Brokroma

06-11-2010

Get rid of Flash.

HTML5 animation tools are the future anyway.

skinny man

06-11-2010

i would b upset if u removed it. it is the only spell i always use. in both situations. dont know wot is wrong wit people. learn how 2 used it. n counter it. not hard.

people r just upset coz they dont know how 2 deal wit it. kinda sad if u get rid of it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny man View Post
i would b upset if u removed it. it is the only spell i always use. in both situations. dont know wot is wrong wit people. learn how 2 used it. n counter it. not hard.

people r just upset coz they dont know how 2 deal wit it. kinda sad if u get rid of it.

first off learn to speak english..

secondly the problem with flash is that people abuse it, if they're in a bad situation, THEY need to learn how to play better, not get a get out of jail free card because oops i over extended my self and now i'm going to get ganked.

KSLUI

06-11-2010

I will say remade flash. Make it like eve and twitch's invisible. The more you got hit, the longer the delay of flash out.. let's say every hit delay 0.5 sec, can be stunned or taunt, max delay 1.5 sec. it's just numbers, can be further adjusted. Maybe reduce cd or increase range a bit to rebalance it, so it's not a worthless spell.

Edit: I would say it's pretty good idea to hv another spell, that dash, but i wouldn't like the number of it, it's like a cleanse+ghost, it would be redundant. also, kinda making another imbalance issue, champs that naturally run fast would be so hard to kill.

Simon Belmont2

06-11-2010

Don't suppose removing flash is in the next patch? It's still here, and it's still ruining my games, so how about just getting rid of it now?

On a side note, I haven't used flash in over 600 games and I generally have very low death rates. So again, I ask you, why keep it?

zoey

06-11-2010

Blink dagger is a great idea

lazeh

06-11-2010

Why is people whining about flashing saving your opponents ass when they overextend, when so many champs have a built-in one? Tristana's jump, Shaco's deceive, Kassadins teleport, Tryndameres spin to mention a few?
Both Kassadin's and Shaco's flash spells are spammable as well, Shaco's even include 4 second stealth.
The CD on flash is way to long, don't have the number in my head but yeah.
Flash is the only way to chase those champs when they simply disappear through / over a wall.
Point is, not everyone use it as an escape tool, and if it gets removed everyone actually using it correctly and as it was intended to be used gets punished due to QQers and n00bs abusing it as an escape tool.
Poor english, the layout of the post is a mess, blabla don't care, I made my point.

Greyford Godlike

06-11-2010

Why didn't you add a poll?

KungPaoChicken

06-11-2010

i think this summoner dash spell is suppose to be like a mix of cleanse and ghost in 1 spell, which doesnt seem that great or orginal, whats next? ignite and exhaust is gonna have a baby?

getting rid of flash is fine with me, and the changes to cleanse would be great, although id prefer some different solutions.