What should we do with flash?

Nothing! 12,298 45.94%
Just get rid of it. 5,072 18.95%
Get rid of it and add some portion of the changes you are suggesting. 8,265 30.88%
Something else, comments in thread. 1,133 4.23%
Voters: 26768. You may not vote on this poll

What should we do with Flash?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamaro

02-24-2011

keep flash

make it unable to use unless you havent received ANY damage/debuffs/etc for at least 3 seconds.

that way tanks can initiate with it still and it's not a get out of jail free card.

the only problem would be that ignite would become a direct counter to flash escapes, giving it another use.. so I say let cleanse remove ignite again to make it more useful as well

SilentVirtue

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaro View Post
keep flash

make it unable to use unless you havent received ANY damage/debuffs/etc for at least 3 seconds.

that way tanks can initiate with it still and it's not a get out of jail free card.

the only problem would be that ignite would become a direct counter to flash escapes, giving it another use.. so I say let cleanse remove ignite again to make it more useful as well
+1 i actually like this idea, a LOT!

like the dagger, just not an item....

SLAYEROO

02-24-2011

Meh... Leave flash as is.

CaptainBinkles

02-24-2011

Freakin Necroes....

LiFTeDyourFACE

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaro View Post
keep flash

No. Everyone will start running cleanse again lol

MetalheadNorm

02-24-2011

Keep flash. I don't use it myself, but it is useful for some people. Removing a spell like this would be like taking away Kat's Bouncing blade attack - people would get upset.

realgirl

02-24-2011

Remove flash. It's a crutch bad players use so they seem less bad - but really it just drags games on and lets overly aggressive players survive things they shouldn't be able to.

As for initiation - introduce a new summoner spell to assist with that. But Flash needs to go.

licla

02-24-2011

flash is a must have ability almost every game similar to this one has it in dota u have a blink dagger that fizles the stun effects but it requires a lot of skill.
i mean if you want to take out flash u will just be taking out more and more skill involment in the game and ading the rutine push when you can and tower hug when you cant. and that makes the game boring.
and i mean come on if you are mid and an undyr comes to gank you 2v1 and you overextended and use flash to get away then the next time you will be able to use flash is about 300 sec
but undyr can gank u in the next 10-15 sec. why would than flash be an op skill? when the dagger can be used every 90-120 sec and if you add the fizzle effect than ha ha on the flash spell

hunkfish

02-24-2011

Most people are complaining about the escape use,
i suggest
flash give
-an indicator of the flashing direction
-if after flash the champ is out of combat for 3 secs will get either a stun or slow.
(these will give the chaser a chance to catch up)

The Real RoTaN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

I find Flash a must on slow champs casters - they are squishy and need to ability to jump out of a team fight because they are always focused.