What should we do with flash?

Nothing! 12,298 45.94%
Just get rid of it. 5,072 18.95%
Get rid of it and add some portion of the changes you are suggesting. 8,265 30.88%
Something else, comments in thread. 1,133 4.23%
Voters: 26768. You may not vote on this poll

What should we do with Flash?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Bro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

Why can't flash and ghost work as a function of how you're using them?

If you are flashing or ghosting TOWARD an enemy champ, give each of them great bonuses -- this promotes aggressive play.

On the other hand, if using flash or ghost to flee away from enemy champs, give Flash and Ghost reduced flashing distance and reduced speedup boosts, respectively.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

10-24-2010

Quote:
.. some heros NEED flash..
If they need flash, then they NEED it built into their skillset at base.

Quote:
being able to flash a projectile that has been clicked on you while its in mid air makes this game unique and fun..
You could replace that with a Spellblock Summoner Spell (blocks all incoming spells and cc effects for 2 seconds) and it would be less gamebreaking.

Quote:
like flashing taric stun.. or sion stun.. being clutch..
Summoner Spellblock.

BrambleBlast

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
- New cleanse clears debuffs, and for 3 seconds after, immune to slows & roots, while stuns are turned into slows of the same duration at 35% slow. These stuns still interrupt spells though. No longer reduces CC durations -- except where immune.
i really like this idea

Ouffytoof

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Troll View Post
Flash is far too powerful, if you don't take it you're just limiting yourself
Sorry Gentleman Troll but you are very wrong. Ghost has way more uses and is way more flexible.. The only heros i still take flash on are say annie.. AP sion.. well prolly not AP sion anymore since his shield doesnt have an animation so no mobility loss.. what im tryign to say is.. when you get in a higher ELO flash is NOT a get out of jail free card..

Zarifes

10-24-2010

So only read to page 5...No one mentioned Nunu But just like countless people have already said (in just the first 5 pages):
Making it into an item would be far to expensive for most tanks (Alistar and Nunu) who already have a problem farming up gold. (Absolute Zero on a creep wave, gogogo!)

Make the spell like Blink Dagger. Only usable when you haven't been hit for x (most likely 3) seconds.
Since it already can't be casted when you're silenced, sounds like a quick fix in the coding...but idk.

interwebhobo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

If you look, there's a lot more people that believe flash is inherently unwanted and something should be done about it.

Ouffytoof

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
If they need flash, then they NEED it built into their skillset at base.

You could replace that with a Spellblock Summoner Spell (blocks all incoming spells and cc effects for 2 seconds) and it would be less gamebreaking.

Summoner Spellblock.
Hm i didnt think of it like that but i still love flash.. you have to admit you have many memories of being a team fight OH SNAP ashe arrow comes flying at you you flash miss it as your still auto attacking your team wins.. you broke a mild sweat.. i hoenstly will miss the old flash.. i run ghost flash on every single champion i play just about.. instead of say like anivia.

BigRabbit

Recruiter

10-24-2010

Well , I think removing flash is a super buff for Yi or Olaf~Maybe melees can do a much better job in team fights.
That's good ,cuz we can have more team compositons for melee .

OVER9HOWARD

10-24-2010

for a player who doesn't use flash, i find it very annoying when somebody uses flash through a wall and escapes before a nuke is set off, such as annie's stun/ult combo, nunu's ultimate, or any ultimate for that matter. at least with ghost and heal, they have only a chance to get away or to survive it.

Beatus

10-24-2010

So, all the changes are made so this game is better for noobs?
Just leave flash as it is.

EDIT: Some champions have spells that are just as bugged as flash.For example, Ezreal and Kassadin blink-like spells can dodge double up, even if they are the primary target.