Is Shaco jungle broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexPie2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Im just wondering if this is happening to anyone else:

when you put your boxes down, they dont focus a target anymore? if theres a way to bypass that, can someone tell me because its really annoying

Edit: Is there a good route while this bug is going?

Menthols

08-18-2011

Yessir.. it happened with the skarner patch, they changed something regarding the JITB's now they are completely ****ed.. makes jungling a total pain in the ass at the earlier stages

To be specific im pretty sure this did the trick

Shaco

Jack-in-the-Boxes can no longer be disabled or pushed by effects like Crystallize

Larkwater

08-18-2011

Breaking news: Shaco has bugs

I SOAP I

08-18-2011

Yep, you'd actually be better off laning a couple of levels then go for ganks.

DewtheDrew

08-18-2011

What do you mean? Do they just like attack target one, then hit target 2, etc?

I haven't played Shaco but I'm thinking of buying him tommorow. Because I only have like 500 RP and I think a champion is more valuable than a skin or an IP boost.

(Im level 21 so I'm more interested in getting and trying lots of champions instead of spending all my IP on runes atm)

Menthols

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewtheDrew View Post

I haven't played Shaco but I'm thinking of buying him tommorow. Because I only have like 500 RP and I think a champion is more valuable than a skin or an IP boost.

(Im level 21 so I'm more interested in getting and trying lots of champions instead of spending all my IP on runes atm)
Basically.. you drop your JITB's.. pull golem to the boxes, then when the fear goes off they spread their damage to blue + the weak mobs instead of single target focus.. destroys jungling

AlexPie2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewtheDrew View Post

Well usually, if you set your JiTB's and attack a target, then move towards your boxes, your boxes would focus the target closest to them. But now, they just attack random targets, no matter the proximity of them.

AlexPie2

08-18-2011

bump

Leglessness

08-18-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyUYMZCNSaI
5 days ago. This patch. He can jungle.

Mazohyst

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leglessness View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyUYMZCNSaI
5 days ago. This patch. He can jungle.
Runes / Masteries?