Whats this stuff about Regi?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1ncin3rat0r

06-15-2011

So people say that Reginaid (whom I respect greatly) is possibly the best player now,
Aside from Chauster and Jiji, which I personally think, in terms of skill, are better than Hotshott.

Makes me go like, sure, hes a good player but more a great team captain.
I'd probably go as far and say all his team's members are probably better than him. But that doesnt take away his role in his team, which is does make him the most important player in his team.

Its like he says himself, hes carried by his team.
But in his case, for all the good reasons.

ChickenStar7

06-15-2011

It is difficult to compare across different roles.

So as far as AP carry players go, Salce and Jiji seem better.

Regi still aggressive, often it pays off, but sometimes...

Smokie1

06-15-2011

>best player
>not bigfatjiji

Does not compute.

Focusing purely on AP carry, Salce is probably better than Reginald.

Thing to note: Hotshot once said that you can't actually name a "best player" when they are fixated on a certain role. e.g. TheOddOne probably best jungler, Chauster best AD carry, but how do you name the best overall player then? (Which is why I actually think jiji is best player because he's more well-rounded than the others. Not like a jack of all trades, more like a king of all trades... Except jungle maybe LOL. He also doesn't "rely" on a certain main champ he does super well with, he can just play everything beastly)

ProblematicTroll

06-15-2011

Jiji is definately a stronger player, but regi has leadership skills which every team needs.

Pomf Skweezy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2011

Red is one of the only "pro" players of this game that don't make its fanbase look like a bunch of crying man children.

That being said, he's not the best, but he's my favorite.

1ncin3rat0r

06-15-2011

Regi is just very good at finding opportunities.. But they backfire sometimes when hes too sure.
Not saying hes a bad player or anything, not at all. I'm just saying, his base team (which I think are with one exception the best players on their roles right now) deserves ALOT more credit for their games then just Regi..

1ncin3rat0r

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomf Skweezy View Post
Red is one of the only "pro" players of this game that don't make its fanbase look like a bunch of crying man children.

That being said, he's not the best, but he's my favorite.
This. Also that leadership post thing I wanted to quote.

He's the only player of his kind and has been since beta.

Regi if you read this, I ****ing love you man.

1ncin3rat0r

06-15-2011

I may have been unclear, but this I'm not trying to say anything bad about Reginaid at all, if anything, this is a huge compliment not only to you but your team.

**** me, triple post. Not cool.
Sorry, been a long night.