Release Notes - v0.9.22.16

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karandor

Adjudicator

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiZasteR View Post
why does everyone think sivir is op its the most ****ing useless, worst hero in the whole game

Sivir is the push and farm master. She is quite insane in how she can shred towers.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

09-02-2009

Quote:
why does everyone think sivir is op its the most ****ing useless, worst hero in the whole game
because she pushes like crazy and since there is no penalty for death it's very hard to stop her from carrying and then melting your base in minutes

Dotcash

09-02-2009

What a great patch! Glad to see jax is only getting a minor nerf so he is still viable, but less OP. Buffing turrets was much needed as I would be ganked running through two of my turrets, so thanks for that. Can't say there is much you guys missed at all, though Taric imo may turn out to be very OP still, depending on that dmg/distance ratio really. Great job overall and can't wait for servers go go up! gj guys

edit: I agree lich needed a stronger nerf. =/

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Very good changes overall, and am generally very pleased with it.
I only have 2 criticisms of it:

1) Taric and Lich needed HUGE nerfs. They were so OP, they made jax/sivir look balanced. The nerfs to lich look inadequate, and the changes to Taric are a little ambiguous from the patchnotes, so it's hard to tell if they are adequate. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see that they are still OP this patch (especially Lich).

2) Nerf to Kassadin's Force Pulse makes me a sad, sad panda now he can't charge it up in 1v1 fights or for farming at all, so it's mainly just a teamfight skill. I'd change it down to 5 charges, from 6, so that he at least hs a chance of charging it up from scratch in 1v1 fights or to farm.
They really weren't HUGELY op, they were easily counterable. Magic resist, Veigar, Kassadin, etc. And I don't see force pulse nerf being out of line, it was way too spammable in certain situations.

Frikadelle

09-02-2009

Nice changes
cant wait to play ^^

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpigeon View Post
because she pushes like crazy and since there is no penalty for death it's very hard to stop her from carrying and then melting your base in minutes
Don't forget lol brilliance elixirs early game.

DiZasteR

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpigeon View Post
well she dies in 2 seconds too to any other hero so... as long as you dont let her lane empty you can just kill her (which is my experience, ive never died 1v1 to a sivir even if it was levels higher than me)

Adonis

Emissary of the League

09-02-2009

Quote:
She's one of those champions that gets much, much better in organized competitive play than she is in unorganized pubs.

UltraKyu

09-02-2009

absolutely amazing: Can't w8 for the servers to go back online!

Stalos

09-02-2009

Quote:
well she dies in 2 seconds too to any other hero so... as long as you dont let her lane empty you can just kill her (which is my experience, ive never died 1v1 to a sivir even if it was levels higher than me)
That really depends on the items she has. Mid game she can kill pretty easily depending on how well she farmed.