Release Notes - v0.9.22.16

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bosko

09-02-2009

Good changes, but I'm surprised the real rune system isn't in there.

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

09-02-2009
4 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
Good changes, but I'm surprised the real rune system isn't in there.
To be clear, you're playing a beta of the real rune system. We are however, polishing up some major changes to the system that you should tentatively hold your breath for next patch.

Also, when the store comes online, you'll be getting them in a whole new way!

DiZasteR

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post
To be clear, you're playing a beta of the real rune system. We are however, polishing up some major changes to the system that you should tentatively hold your breath for next patch.

cool

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

09-02-2009

What about the tear max cap, does that affect archangel too, or does the archangel staff not have a cap?

Adonis

Emissary of the League

09-02-2009

Very good changes overall, and am generally very pleased with it.
I only have 2 criticisms of it:

1) Taric and Lich needed HUGE nerfs. They were so OP, they made jax/sivir look balanced. The nerfs to lich look inadequate, and the changes to Taric are a little ambiguous from the patchnotes, so it's hard to tell if they are adequate. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see that they are still OP this patch (especially Lich).

2) Nerf to Kassadin's Force Pulse makes me a sad, sad panda now he can't charge it up in 1v1 fights or for farming at all, so it's mainly just a teamfight skill. I'd change it down to 5 charges, from 6, so that he at least hs a chance of charging it up from scratch in 1v1 fights or to farm.

infested

09-02-2009

nice good job

DiZasteR

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post

1) Taric and Lich needed HUGE nerfs. They were so OP, they made jax/sivir look balanced.
why does everyone think sivir is op its the most ****ing useless, worst hero in the whole game

2xHero

09-02-2009

Four more champions and Cho'gath buffs!

But still no blind monk...

Dementum

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibar View Post

To be able to delete runes would be on my 1 priority list ;D. It's so damn annoying to combine them to decrease the numbers.

DiZasteR

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementum View Post
To be able to delete runes would be on my 1 priority list ;D. It's so damn annoying to combine them to decrease the numbers.

or maybe when we can buy them for influence points, we can sell them for a portion of the points used to buy it