Release Notes - v0.9.22.16

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiko

09-02-2009

After maintenence are we still going to be in beta?

Bojanlges89

09-02-2009

did you guys take rocket jump from tristana cause if you did i will never play her again, that move is what made her fun to play.

Puff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2009

The drastic changes many called for on OP and UP classes would require more changes anyway. I personally like the slow steady tweaking, jax and taric most notably.

VxkyPcgcbwL9iNRT

Emissary of the League

09-02-2009

I'm so being Dr.Mundo.

wonky

09-02-2009

My guess with Veigar's new passive is that it acts as a temporary buff as long as he's around other champions. I'm hoping the Clairevoyance changes make it so it doesn't detect stealth, but even so, 4 (or 6) seconds is much better than 30 seconds.

I'm sad there's no mention of "Flip Camera" being reimplemented. It's a pain playing top without it

Omnipotent

09-02-2009

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG RIOT YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

VOTE RIOT!!! VOTE RIOT!!! LoL ALL THE WAY BABY!

Awesome awesome changes.. Love all the turret changes... love the new heroes... God I am spasing here! Love you guys

Yachiru

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuno View Post
I'm so being Dr.Mundo.
Me first!

AngryBovine

09-02-2009

Oh, cool changes. Itching to try out the new champs.

Could I get some clarification on the Steam Golem's passive? It absorbs damage based on mana, but I take it also uses up mana? To me, this seems like an active ability stuffed into a passive ability. I don't like the idea of my mana being depleted when I don't want it to be.

Krow

09-02-2009

4 New champs, Turret Buffs, Jax nerf, good stuff. Suprised sivir got a buff on her ricochet, hehe. DIE NEW TOWERS DIE!

Deaths Envoy

09-02-2009

wow the kassadin force pulse nerf was not needed. i really enjoyed making him a caster instead of melee because is just too squishy.