Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes - v0.9.22.16

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reiko

09-02-2009

After maintenence are we still going to be in beta?

Bojanlges89

09-02-2009

did you guys take rocket jump from tristana cause if you did i will never play her again, that move is what made her fun to play.

Puff

Recruiter

09-02-2009

The drastic changes many called for on OP and UP classes would require more changes anyway. I personally like the slow steady tweaking, jax and taric most notably.

VxkyPcgcbwL9iNRT

Emissary of the League

09-02-2009

I'm so being Dr.Mundo.

09-02-2009

My guess with Veigar's new passive is that it acts as a temporary buff as long as he's around other champions. I'm hoping the Clairevoyance changes make it so it doesn't detect stealth, but even so, 4 (or 6) seconds is much better than 30 seconds.

I'm sad there's no mention of "Flip Camera" being reimplemented. It's a pain playing top without it

Omnipotent

09-02-2009

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG RIOT YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

VOTE RIOT!!! VOTE RIOT!!! LoL ALL THE WAY BABY!

Awesome awesome changes.. Love all the turret changes... love the new heroes... God I am spasing here! Love you guys

Yachiru

09-02-2009

Quote:
Xuno:
I'm so being Dr.Mundo.

Me first!

09-02-2009

Oh, cool changes. Itching to try out the new champs.

Could I get some clarification on the Steam Golem's passive? It absorbs damage based on mana, but I take it also uses up mana? To me, this seems like an active ability stuffed into a passive ability. I don't like the idea of my mana being depleted when I don't want it to be.

Krow

09-02-2009

4 New champs, Turret Buffs, Jax nerf, good stuff. Suprised sivir got a buff on her ricochet, hehe. DIE NEW TOWERS DIE!

Deaths Envoy

09-02-2009

wow the kassadin force pulse nerf was not needed. i really enjoyed making him a caster instead of melee because is just too squishy.