Suggestion - Customizable Suggested Items by Character

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FenixNade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

How many times have you thought, wow these six items really don't work with what I want to do here with my build? Considering the additional Mastery pages are apparently stored locally (discovered after playing on a different computer and having to rebuild them), why couldn't we go under our profile and adjust which 6 items we want the shop to suggest to us?

It would simplify time spent in base.
just my $0.02

Bane Wraith

06-15-2011

Love. This. Brilliant. ^_^ +1 good sir, wish I could make it +10,000.

Whilst it is generally not recommended in the higher tiers to keep to the same 6 items all the time (duh. ) ... This would Still be an amazing addition to the game. It would make sorting through the item shop in those first 5 seconds, Ten times faster and more efficient. It'll allow one to save precious seconds looking for that item they always get, but need to scroll through to find... Hell, You could even put Potions and Wards up there and spare yourself the time of going into the "consumables" menu!

Plus, if the locally stored file(s) happen to be lost... No worries! Default it right back to the usual recommended items.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-15-2011

I've wanted this for a long time. I don't agree with usually 2 out of the 6 Suggested items for any Champion, and would love to replace them.

PsychoLord13

06-15-2011

Excellent Idea! Make it easier to find your build. Especially early on when your build is a bit more static than late game.

DaejinTye

06-16-2011

Quick fix until Riot acts, download and install YARIC.

dr4gonfly

06-16-2011

Riot. Do it.

FenixNade

06-21-2011

I have always been on the fence about add-on aps for games not specifically made by the game designers... I did look at the site, and it seems like what I was talking about. I think it would be great though for RIOT to either implement it or to endorse it...

Synthalas

06-21-2011

think of this all the time and wonder why why its not in place already...please do it riot! +1

Virux

06-22-2011

Yeah I suggested this a long time ago for Season 2, it's a great idea and I'm positive it will be implemented at some point.