Taric Great hero, annoying vocalizations.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dennis920

04-01-2010

I think charlice is a must for taric. after pushing a tower, your mana will be drained out. with charlice, i can have a quick comeback of mana and slained down a wave of minions b4 i go back to fountain.

Altor

04-01-2010

What about guinsoo's rageblade? I tried that one game and it seemed to work nicely. The increased attack speed means you can heal quicker with each hit reducing the CD - then when you do heal and ult you have more AP. The added damage means more farming and more mana steal happening.

peyo

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altor View Post
What about guinsoo's rageblade? I tried that one game and it seemed to work nicely. The increased attack speed means you can heal quicker with each hit reducing the CD - then when you do heal and ult you have more AP. The added damage means more farming and more mana steal happening.
attack speed Taric > tanky gayz0rd :]

samuwen

04-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis920 View Post
I think charlice is a must for taric. after pushing a tower, your mana will be drained out. with charlice, i can have a quick comeback of mana and slained down a wave of minions b4 i go back to fountain.
This means you are keeping your ult up for too long and run the risk of not being able to break a surprise gank like ashe arrow outta nowhere.

Quote:
It's a good item, but expensive. Figure out what amount of return it's going to give to your team vs an aura item or more survivability. I'd definitely consider picking one up for a game or two.

Joeface

04-01-2010

Chalice is awesome on taric, you shouldn't autoattack creeps 100% of the time to regain mana, you need chalice. Also, MR.

Rageblade is a joke, much like any sort of carry dps taric.

SleepThieff

04-02-2010

question for you guys about red runes and quint runes.

Wouldnt attack speed Marks (red) runes be better than critical chance runes? the main purpose of it would be to increase your mana regen from your passive, while doing a little extra damage as a bonus.
If not attack speed, armor penetration marks?
basically it comes down to whatever does the most damage, because whatever does the most damage will be giving you the most mana back.
So, out of crit marks, attack speed marks, and armor pen marks, what does the most damage output?

The reason i dont like crit marks is because you never buy crit items with taric, we also dont have the crit chance mastery. in this sense, your crit chance will be so low that the likelyhood of getting a crit is very small. basically my argument is: you are leaving your crit runes up to very bad odds of doing anything, while attk speed/armor pen runes ALWAYS do something. Chance vs. Flat increase.

And what quints are you guys running. Im using flat 32.4 health quints right now, but i feel like since i almost never die (average about 2 deaths per game) that the extra health probably isnt even that useful simply because most opponents will never target Taric. Opponents know targeting a taric while all of his carries are wtfpwning them is not a smart idea.

Azing

04-02-2010

Disagree with your chalice statement. Its very good to use specially add in with mana buff. That extra time can mean the difference between zerging just a tower or both tower and inhib.