New Free Champions (Week 19)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RageCannotBePro

04-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archlord Mythos View Post
Technically, it's week 19 still. Week 20 isn't until like tomorrow or something.

But you say you don't see many Veigars? You NEVER see Kayle or Taric in matches!

I've seen like ONE person playing Taric in ALL of my matches thus far, and 0 Kayles!

Even as a free & recommended champ, there's no love for the Judicator... even with Silver Kayle coming with the in-store collector's pack.

And Shen is week 20, eh? Well at least I'll get to pwn all those people trying DPS-shen! TANK SHEN RULES If you can play him well... WHICH I CAN!

Who cares about the build if you can't master his abilities? TT is full of short wall gaps that you just need the right timing to jump through!

Actually, I'll be glad when Warwick isn't free anymore. That means he won't be pwning every TT match I'm in!

BUT WAIT! Free Shen is gonna mean that there's pobably gonna be a lot of Shen + Kennen teams! WHAT'S GONNA BE THE PENALTY! (as stated in the "sneak peek: Kennen")
true, low amounts of people play taric and kayle but its the same with veigar..its probably because people always build them wrong or they are badly played

Fyree

04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage97531 View Post
true, low amounts of people play taric and kayle but its the same with veigar..its probably because people always build them wrong or they are badly played
just depends on how you play it.

Savii

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcrist View Post
i doubt that hp highly but i got mundo 4500
I get 5458 with that build at lvl 18.