Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yorick Mechanics Preview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

genshi4

06-14-2011

So can the summoner use abilities for free like karthus's passive or do they still need to rely on mana/energy.

RadMage

06-14-2011

sounds op.

tank1221

06-14-2011

distraction trap card activated!!

Nawo

06-14-2011

Wow. Sick. Can't wait for Leona :3

RomoKing

06-14-2011

Quote:
Valan Wolfzahn:
The same thing that would happen if someone had a GA and Zil's ult on a unit the is resurrected....

also meaning that zilean counters the other ult from yorik.. since the target never actually dies.. yorick's effect never comes into play...
same as if karthus has a guardian angel.. he never dies till he has no guardian angel and when he does have it, if he dies he doesnt go into a 7 free spell spray mode he just simply ressurects.

Deeeerp

06-14-2011

6.3k. no doubt.

Alphonsio

06-14-2011

I had heard earlier ideas for his ultimate, but this blows it out of the water. Stronger minion? Check. Give teammates a longer time to fight after death? Check.

It sounds amazing, and releasing this is just making the release that much more difficult, Morello.

vZn Logic

Recruiter

06-14-2011

its funny, i was really looking forward to a necromancer type character, but would there be an ability that is solely like a low CD minion summon?

ChrisCTX

06-14-2011

Quote:
spiegel1:
Necropikmin.

Got it.

Thought of this exact thing when I saw the E3 video.

HoodooJuju

Recruiter

06-14-2011

Instead of a Zilean ult with a death timer it would be cool if Omen of Death brought them back with some kind of buff or even with changes to their mechanics since they are undead. Unrealistic to ask for but I think a cool idea.