Master Yi's Meditate

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anansi

Adjudicator

07-10-2009

... is the most awesome audio in the game. It is known.

The "ommmmiiiiommmmm" tibetan-monk-style is TEH reason I love Master Yi so much.

It seems that there has been some tweaking done around that audio in the last couple of months, it's been out and back, and now I feel there is just a balance issue between the voice part "monk sound" and the "swisshhhhh" part in the background.

--> the voice part is equalized too low compared to the swishhh part, so the audio is a bit confusing, like it lacks some definition or something.

I'm not sure naming Riot dudes is allowed here, so I won't, but my warm encouragements to you, Riot audio fellow, you're doing a great job!

Matt P

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

07-12-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey Matt, great to hear from you! I imagine your calling me out on this one, I'll take care of it for next weeks build. Stay in touch and keep the audio feedback coming!

nekitamo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-01-2009

Has this sound been removed? I noticed it's no longer playing in the latest Beta

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

08-03-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

It should be in there looping as long as you stay put after casting, but it will definitely be getting a volume bump in the future. Glad it's such a popular sound in the LoL world!

Anansi

Adjudicator

08-25-2009

Jay, just wanted to say that I think Meditate's audio is now in the right place, which is TEH MOST AWESOME-SOUNDING SPELL IN LOL.

Thanks for that, you're my rockstar.

Matt.