Baron at 15min in.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

09-02-2009

Instead of trying out the new heroes? You boring person

Twisted

09-02-2009

Most of my regulars will be out of pocket tonight . So I will be playing the mirror matches like everyone else.

Morzas

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
You ass hat!!! we were keeping this a secret!
Isn't the purpose of a beta uncovering stuff like this? Why would you keep an exploit secret?

Jpeg

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morzas View Post
Isn't the purpose of a beta uncovering stuff like this? Why would you keep an exploit secret?
personal glory!!!!!!!!!!!

neway, they nerfed taric's ulti in the worst way for me, making it cost more. might consider turning if off when i get to 1/2 mana then turn it back on to lower the mana cost..

they also cap'd tear which i abused with taric as well.

bad days

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

09-02-2009

good days then surely

Wish they'd given fiddlesticks that little Ap boost he needs

Deathify

09-02-2009

Do you know what the bonus is that you get from Baron? and Nice strat... Most of the time whenever a team takes baron its GG after that... Smart thinking to make your game plan organized around that... Very well played

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

09-02-2009

400 gold, attack damage, Ap, lotsa exp, I think there' attack speed and regen as well?

Twisted

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg420 View Post
personal glory!!!!!!!!!!!

neway, they nerfed taric's ulti in the worst way for me, making it cost more. might consider turning if off when i get to 1/2 mana then turn it back on to lower the mana cost..

they also cap'd tear which i abused with taric as well.

bad days
No worries jpg I already have anew and improved strat that should make us faster then before even with the changes!!!

They just changed the baron buff so I am not sure if how powerful it will make us. If anything that will be what breaks this strats back.

Twisted

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathify View Post
Do you know what the bonus is that you get from Baron? and Nice strat... Most of the time whenever a team takes baron its GG after that... Smart thinking to make your game plan organized around that... Very well played

Thank you sir. Honestly I do not know what the bufff gives it seems to always take my attack damage on ashe from ~75 to ~150. With the new roshan buff it looks like it will be consederably less.

Deathify

09-02-2009

Yeah thanks, I'm looking for the buff so that I can add it as an option to my calculator... It's one of those random variables that people seek...