Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One game per case?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McAwesome2

06-14-2011

I've had this happen twice now. The case I get to review only has one game attatched to it and only 3 people reported the person in this game. Why does something like this even make it into th tribunal?

Pyroxite

06-14-2011

Because the backlog of people awaiting judgment who were reported in like ten separate games is getting shorter. And currently there is no system I'm aware of that limits which players go into the Tribunal, it's just anyone who has been reported. I think.

leacky

06-14-2011

Personally I am looking forward to having to judge a player on 1-3 games regularly. When there are 5+ games I feel the need to look through everything and sometimes that clouds my judgement.