Fiddle counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mayobe

06-14-2011

How do you counter fiddlesticks? I try to put a wound status on him when I think he's gonna drain, but between the silence, the fear and the constantly refilling HP I have a hard time against him. (The ult's not much of an issue for me, oddly enough.)

Alphazonex

06-14-2011

Everything is a counter to fiddles. Hes not as good as he use to be.

Mayobe

06-14-2011

I'll take it under advisement. Thank you.

Anyone else?

Thunderbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

1v1 he's really strong due to drains low cd (meaning even if you interrupt it he'll still be able to drain you again shortly after) Try fighting him together with your teammates.

Least

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

try xin zhao. Most melee in this game can deal witha fiddle sticks, but especially those with a stun or knockup.

KrulTyfes

06-14-2011

Something with high burst and silence, something like Leblanc.
Or a good close combat, since you always have to stand in melee range for your ult. A tryndamere 3-shotting you when ulting is a counter aswell.

rumples

06-14-2011

cho and blitz are natural fiddle predators and shen....just about anbody beefy that can cc the **** out of him.

Sorkd

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrulTyfes View Post
Something with high burst and silence
This, really. Any kind of interrupt, or moving to break the life drain tether between bursts. If you have no MR tho, he will likely chew your ass up if you let him fear combo you. He's glassy as all hell when on cd tho.

SteelerKing

06-14-2011

Fiddle is one of my fav chars and he has several problems if you mid against him, that is.

1. Ranged carries
Fiddles range is very limited aside from his crows, which shouldn't bother you if you stay away from your minions since the crows will deal very little damage to you then.
Congratulations you are making fiddle do 0 dmg with his crows now.

2. CC
If you have any champion able to knock up, stun(NOT cage!), silence or oppress fiddle. Fiddle is at the beginning very squishy, so interrupting his heal just once may be the death for him very easily. If he tries to heal up on a minion, harrass him in that time with autoattacks.
Congratulations you made his heal useless.

About his fear you can't do anything aside from not getting too close to him. So the best way to deal with fiddle is by just having a really high range character imo

cokpocalypse

06-14-2011

executioner's calling helps when you want him to stop draining to heal so you can kill him in a 1v1. ignite is also helpful here too