Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Prepaid Card Errors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsnTurtle

07-14-2012

Well i spent my money on a $50 riot points card it was redeemed but i couldn't spend my riot points in the shop

obama8mychicken

07-18-2012

@Riot This is my first time (and mabey my last) buying a prepaid card to purchase champs.

I have entered and re-entered the codes 4 times and get the same message "Your card is invalid" or something to that extent...

Need some direction as what to do next as i cant take it back to the store...

Thanks, i guess

0odibo0

07-30-2012

Does the Prepaid Card which was given as a price from LOL FaceBook fan page is real or just a scam? Because I did download and won one voucher card but when I enter the number it was invalid...
Sad

Crs Raiden

08-09-2012

i cant buying rp erorrrrrrrr 106 some one can help here plz ?

Crs Raiden

08-09-2012

i cant buying rp with my mastercard eroorrrrrr 106 100 105 some one can help here plz ?

Alexbanane

08-11-2012

I bought a prepaid vanilla mastercard and I keep on getting the error:
"Error We apologize but your card has been declined. Please contact your card provider if you believe this is an error." me too should i wait ?

l Luciferi l

08-25-2012

ok Since i send my ticket yesterday and i didnt got any answer im gonna post here. i tryed to buy some Riot Points in the game and reject my credit card like 5 times and obviosly i coulnt buy anything today i check my bank account and shows me that riot charge to my credit card 6 Riot points pre paid cards 5 50us and 1 of 35Us. I DIDNT get anything and i didnt buy anything i want a serious explanation about this because i lost almost 300Us and i didnt get anything.

TheGreaterSun

08-25-2012

same here, i bought two 10$ cards yesterday and it says the cards are invalid i payed good money riot i just want wicked luluuuuuu

EDIT: fixed, i love you riot

YoUr DeaDx

09-09-2012

with the extra rp thing riots doing, can i get the card for extra rp at 7/11

HHBdDIL8KCnjIzRT

09-09-2012

im posting in another nick bc i dont use this one anymore, sadface