Prepaid Card Errors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mynoobplayswow

06-18-2011

i bought a 10$ riot card when ever i enter it always says enter a valid email so i mad a new email under gmail and changed my email setting in my LOL account and still doesnt work when will this problem with code redeem be resolved ?is there an admin that can help me ty.

Argothes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Does anyone know when this problem is to be resolved? I bought a $10.00 and $25.00 card to go on a skin rampage (plus the Yorick bundle) and I really don't want to miss out :\

BrektonTruz

06-19-2011

Does the reds have any answers yet?

Retsopmi

06-19-2011

I still can't get any 10rp cards to work. Have tried 3 different cards. Always says "You've encountered an error. Please try again later".

This has been going on for a couple days now. Sadly this is the 3rd time this has happened when buying cards.

blacky9632

06-19-2011

i have the same promblem guys...:A registered PIN is not valid for payment at this merchant (card type 00 006). Check how a trader should use this PIN. You can find more information on card or visit www.paysafecard.com. WTF is going on?

Magissaki

06-19-2011

Shame here:A registered PIN is not valid for payment at this merchant (card type 00 006). Check how a trader should use this PIN. You can find more information on card or visit www.paysafecard.com.
Also i have e-mailed the to lol support and no answer i dont know what to do?spend my money on nothing :/ hope they fix it soon.

Xexxar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Lol its funny cause we cant spend our money on riots products.

Yoshiro

06-19-2011

you would think RIOT would fix you know being a source of income.

NanozPR

06-19-2011

Waiting for response....

yournightmarebit

06-19-2011

i think its funny i still cant use my prepaid card and still dont have my rp because riot wont respond ive posted a lot of comments and still dont have help so basically just threw 10 dollars down the f'ing toilet