Mid-Week Skin Sale: Toxic Dr. Mundo and Phantom Karthus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Telih

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Baconater View Post
Might be on the first page =) but i dont have mundo or karthus

I like Mundo's Joke! "Mundo says his name alot, so he will remember it" lol mundo's amazing
"mundo say his own name alot, or else he forget! has happend before!" lol but close enough!! mundo lovers uniteeee

Guardfather

03-30-2010

It's Wednesday, but the skins still show up full price in the store for me. Does the sale kick in based on Pacific time?

edit: Apparently. Just got them at sale price.

Vinrok

03-30-2010

aw man i just bought phantom karthus yesterday QQ lol

X Bunny

03-30-2010

awaits patiently

Lord Keezy

03-30-2010

I wish there was another way to buy skins, not just Riot Points...

Vinrok

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Keezy View Post
I wish there was another way to buy skins, not just Riot Points...

i agree, and before anyone flames me, i have bought rp, i just think more options are always better :P

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinrok View Post
i agree, and before anyone flames me, i have bought rp, i just think more options are always better :P
Then no one else will spend money and Riot will go broke.

Kudoz

03-31-2010

Maybe a way for players to "earn" new skins through achievements would be the way to go. Riot could make achievements, some character specific.

Say for instance go 10-0 as any character and you unlock a specific skin for each champ, something that if people see it will go wow that guy has owned as that champ before, but make it the same coloured skin across all champs. (for example they could make every champs armour gold woth a red trimming or something, of course there could be differences like hair colour etc) That would make it easier for Riot for the designing process and also provide more stuff for people to do and maybe make a store where you can spend "achievement points" on other special skins or runepages etc for your summoner.

When i see skins now I just think that guy has money to spend. (Btw i have most skins only ones I missed are Rusty Blitzcrank and Christmas Zilean b4 i knew how paypal worked, and I plan to get all of them whether I use the champ or not)

Anyways I just bought these 2, cheers for the sale

Kudoz

03-31-2010

Maybe a way for players to "earn" new skins through achievements would be the way to go. Riot could make achievements, some character specific.

Say for instance go 10-0 as any character and you unlock a specific skin for each champ, something that if people see it will go wow that guy has owned as that champ before, but make it the same coloured skin across all champs. (for example they could make every champs armour gold woth a red trimming or something, of course there could be differences like hair colour etc) That would make it easier for Riot for the designing process and also provide more stuff for people to do and maybe make a store where you can spend "achievement points" on other special skins or runepages etc for your summoner.

When i see skins now I just think that guy has money to spend. (Btw i have most skins only ones I missed are Rusty Blitzcrank and Christmas Zilean b4 i knew how paypal worked, and I plan to get all of them whether I use the champ or not)

Anyways I just bought these 2, cheers for the sale Riot!

mortalitas

03-31-2010

for some reason you dubble posted =0
but i like the idea.
or they can make a contest, every can make a skin and the best for every champion well be selected.
the maker get it for free + 1day ip bonus or something.
riot gets allot of skins, 100 crapy 1 awesome one (but still) and players are happy becous new skins.
and that you can have to do a achievement with a champion to get that champions skin