An Interactive "Who Dunnit?" Mystery

12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deefunx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Take a torch off the wall and hope it doesn't crumble.

Nº 5

06-13-2011

Quote:
Take a torch off the wall and hope it doesn't crumble.
Quote:
Going on any further sounds a bit scary, but, still. Curiosity gets the best of me.
The vicious noises grow louder. As a precaution, you detach one of the torches to better illuminate the cobblestones. Theft is better than death. Your legs are weary by the time you reach the last step. Before you can breathe a sigh of relief, you are assaulted by a monstrous voice.

"You have stains upon your soul! Perfect. Your soul will feed the Void."

Your small torch reveals a dark chamber with a high, arched ceiling. Something appears to be moving at the opposite end of the room but you cannot make out the figure.

Deefunx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Use camera flash to get a glimpse.

Rebecca

06-13-2011

;_; I have a bad feeling that this won't continue for a bit since I am gonna go off and play a game. I'll be back later.

Nº 5

06-13-2011

Quote:
Use camera flash to get a glimpse.
You remove the techmaturgical camera from your breast pocket. Unsteady hands change the settings from automatic to manual. Trembling fingers activate the flash.

"The light... it burns!" moans the creature. You sense an underlying sarcasm in spite of your terrified state. An image materializes from the camera's projector. It is slightly blurry; a gargantuan being is confined behind magical bars. Those fiery red pincers and glowing green eyes are unmistakable.

"Ch-Cho-Gath?" you stutter.

What will you do now?
- Run away
- Approach the cage
- Attack
- Interrogate
- [?]

Rachalair

06-13-2011

Use intimidation and demand he tell you everything he knows about the match today, if that doesn't work bribe him with some bilgewater smokes.

Rebecca

06-13-2011

Approach the cage and ask what he's doing.

Nº 5

06-13-2011

Quote:
Approach the cage and ask what he's doing.
Quote:
Use intimidation and demand he tell you everything he knows about the match today, if that doesn't work bribe him with some bilgewater smokes.
Your knees are buckling but you muster the courage to approach the cage. "H-How are you doing, Cho'Gath? What have you been up to lately?"

The Terror of the Void smiles sadistically.

You're about to lose control of your bladder. Nevertheless, you flash your ID. "I-- I demand an answer! What do you know about today's match? By order of the League's Bureau of Investigation!"

Cho'Gath tilts his head. Digestive juices drip from predatory fangs. Unblinking green orbs ignore your badge. "There'll be no end to your suffering."

Well, that wasn't the answer you were looking for! Perhaps you could bribe the Champion with a pack of Bilgewater Smokes? It's a shame that a slim cigarette would instantly dissolve in his mouth. You manage to tear your eyes away for a moment and notice that the cell beside Cho'Gath is empty.

Deefunx

06-14-2011

Bad cop go!

Threaten him with camera flashes until he gives you a key item/information or breaks out of his cage or [?].

Deefunx

06-14-2011

Edit, wrong topic.

12345612 ... 23