Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When does ban lift exactly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CHAØS367

06-13-2011

Thats a complete lie. i didnt get a warning. i went afk long enough to pick up my BBQ and put it in my trunk. i came back and was kicked from game and had a notice of ban on my screen. i never recieved a warning. not even to my email. literally less than 5 minutes of afk time caused me a 24 hour ban. now im bored as hell. Cant the people who made the bot make it do its job alittle better? 5 minutes out of an hour long game doesnt really make a world of difference. i have to wait another like 20 hours before i can play again.

ShadowMagi

06-14-2011

Quote:
CHAØS367:
Thats a complete lie. i didnt get a warning. i went afk long enough to pick up my BBQ and put it in my trunk. i came back and was kicked from game and had a notice of ban on my screen. i never recieved a warning. not even to my email. literally less than 5 minutes of afk time caused me a 24 hour ban. now im bored as hell. Cant the people who made the bot make it do its job alittle better? 5 minutes out of an hour long game doesnt really make a world of difference. i have to wait another like 20 hours before i can play again.

So from the time you left your computer to the time you returned it was less than 5 minutes? I find that really hard to believe and I have restaurants within a block of my house. How about you pick up the bbq before you join a game. That's really sad.

CHAØS367

06-14-2011

Not that kind of pick up. meaning going outside. literally lifting my little bbq into my trunk closing the trunk and coming back.

Physîs

08-23-2011

Quote:
xXsniparXx:
Eh, if you have like 10 games total it will ban you for 2, but yes shadow is right it is meant to punish repeated leavers/afkers.

That means if i play 10 games and in 2 of them, i'm afk/leaving then i get banned? Just wanna know cuz i got banned too for 24 hrs.

Knightmaredark

10-04-2014

I understand that the leaverbuster is meant to punish afker, but it doesn't take into account different situations that might occur. i got banned because the servers kept crashing on me and FORCING me to exit the game and try reconnecting. Systems are all good on my part. Servers keeps dropping me. So i don't see why i must be punished for the system's fault