How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sliefox

11-15-2012

When I bring up the LOL pvp patcher everythings fine, but when I press play The games log on sceen no longer comes up.

Nothing happens after play is pressed exept the disapearance of the pvp patcher. When trying to open LOL again it says that it is already open and asks if I want to terminate the already open LOL to open a new one. Once the new one is open nothing is different and the same thing happens again.

I tried all the solutions that I found to no avail like, redownloading lol(multiple times), pressing options in pvp patcher and then repair installer, and turning off my virus blocker.

I would greatly apreciate it if this can be fixed asap so I can play, or I am given a working solution. Also this worked fine 2 days ago.

RecklessTank

11-15-2012

when i was on the login screen after the zed update, i noticed that the Elise monologue speech from her login screen was activating on the zed login screen. can u fix this?

ecsong

11-15-2012

i played a rank game in 2012/11/15 and i won but when i quit the game i dont have stats so can u slove this problem

ecsong

11-15-2012

i played a rank game in 2011 11 15 and i won.But when i quit game i dont have stats,can u solve this problem?? My account is ecsong .

Altbomber

11-16-2012

When i loaded into a game on the 16/11/2012 the champs did not appear on the platform, the lights that surround the champs was there. The game continued as normal, one of my team members got first blooded. My runes and mysteries did not take effect either. I tried reloading the client but the bug still remained.

xDooshPicklex

04-23-2014

on the little thingy where you see all your buffs and stuff it says you need 25 monster kills.
ON the item description it says you need 30. Pls fix