How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ModoTheGreat

10-05-2012

(Blackthorn) Morgana's Q doesn't work!

Steps to Reproduce:
Started a game
Picked Morgana in Champion Select
Selected the Blackthorn skin
Leveled up Q- Dark Binding in level 1
Whenever I tried to cast Dark Binding, Morgana consumed mana and her Q went on cooldown, but the Binding never came out!
I have not tested whether the problem occurs with other Morgana skins, but I have played a normal Blind Pick game and a custom game, having died and leveled my Q in the Blind Pick normal game without it ever working.
I have only experienced this issue on the PBE server, and I do not own Blackthorn Morgana on my NA account to test.

Tachikage

10-05-2012

Playing (Blackthorn) Morgana, i got my Q at level 1. When i try to use Q, the dark ball didnt come out, but my mana is decreased and the cooldown start. At first, i thought its because i lag, so i try it few times till i realize it never come out

Then, i try to level it up. No effect, still not coming out. I try reconnect, still not working. It still activates shen n lich bane tho ._.

Exdeath100

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

When I'm logged in LoL it keeps saying disconnected from pvp or something and won't let me play sometimes and when I actually get into a game it keeps saying reconnect.

its Jman

10-08-2012

When playing Ashe, ult someone standing very close to Ashe. Her ult will go directly threw them doing 0 damage, check it out.

its Jman

10-08-2012

Also when playing khaxin, go invisible, then have someone playing with fiora ult him. If you start the ult for Fiora, then go invisible with Kha Xin, Fiora's ult will cancle. This bug needs to be fixed.

kipplecWo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

A bug's happening where I can't reconnect to a game that never started. I started a party with two friends, and we got into a game. Someone dodged, and in the next game we got, someone wasn't ready and never clicked accept. The client froze there, and eventually we had to log out and re log in. After coming back in, it says the three of us abandoned a game we never got into due to someone not being ready. When we press re-connect to game, it just grays out and nothing else happens.

FliesWithPigs

10-11-2012

Body of Ticket
Normally when jungling, if you lead the monster to far away it runs back and heals rapidly. When jungling as voli, even if the monster is on its spawn pad, if you fear the creature it will run around and heal just as rapidly as if to far away. When it becomes unfeared it continues to attack you. Even if you attack it while it's fear it still continues to heal. Fearing the monster should NOT cause it to heal like this, please look into this as I have lost elo.

Steps to Reproduce:
Play a game as volibear, attack a monster in the jungle, fear the monster, continue attacking and even though the creature is "in combat" and on its spawn pad it will heal with rapid succesion as if its not in combat or to far away from its spawn and running back.

CrazyDDares

10-12-2012

After the last patch, my lol server doesn't respnd. sometimes it responds but sometimes it doesn't, when i tried to re-intall it. its still the same thing. What do i do?

LaGaRT

10-17-2012

Subject of Ticket
Graphical bug in health bar of a teammate, was at a teammate health bar, when the champ get much health points bar go off the grid and put it over the stats of the char.

Was on Dr. Mundo, when he got arround 4k health that bar goes off the stats block when i target my teammate, and show me up in the left the stats, the hp bar was off it own, and off the entire zone of the stats.

Steps to Reproduce:
target a teammate with many healthpoints, my case Dr. Mundo.

Born2bwasted

10-17-2012

I jungle amumu and noticed, in rare occasions, after E (tantrum) i stop auto attacking creeps... This can prolong jungle time if you're not paying attention.