How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panda Nation

Recruiter

08-07-2012

When I log in then I click play I joined a co-op vs. ai game then it pop up a black screen. please help me and thank you.

OCDG T0XiK

08-08-2012

In game Diana's Q ability will occasionally pass through an opponent and deal no damage nor apply moonlight

rennigan

08-08-2012

i log into client find a game start champion selection goto load the game and everytime a bug report pops up and doesnt load the game i close the client log back in and try to reconnect but the bug report opens again and wont load the game

bowlerjoe

08-09-2012

Today August 9, 2012 I played two games with Malzahar in normal queue pvp. After the matches which were during the store update I was rewarded with 57ip the first game and 91ip the second game. Even though it said i was rewarded i still have 711ip the amount i had previously had before those games. Is this a bug or glitch or because the store was down we do not receive it.

bowlerjoe

08-09-2012

It has been fixed and i was credited with the points. Thank You

-bowlerjoe

moneymike0487

08-09-2012

poppy can use her ult in the enemy fountains on proving grounds and is invincible to the fountain laser during. i think this should be fixed!

Heroes100

08-09-2012

game reconnection - I was playing Lee Sin and was disconnect. When i reconnected i was warping to walk locations (with delay) and was stuck with a sideways walk animation [unplayable]. Later found out it is fixed after using a skill.

Also
poppy dash - if you flash out before she HITS you with the pumble, you warp back into it (or at least that had happened to me)

PepeZ

08-12-2012

When i play as Riven in any game, a rare thing happens with her Broken Wings combo,instead of attacking 3 times,it allows me 5. is this a bug?

Papichurris

08-12-2012

well im going to report that is a little strange...

I cant hear voices of my champions neither laughs.
i can only hear spells, skill but i cant any of their laughs and voices why?

i cant hear when someone kill other champion. I only can see the little draw on my screen but everything is muted

KB24shadowstrike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

hi well this happened to me recently today and couple days before where I play a game and I do not receive the ip for the game i just played. I would remember how much ip i had before and when I play a game it would not reward me with the ip i got. Please help thanks.