How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Little GC

10-08-2011

Mine is suspended till 1-2-98 what did i do wrong? Please tell me

OneCornyName

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

picked champion
black loading screen
in game all you can see is little tiny pixels of champions
really annoyed...

Fukasu

10-09-2011

Mine is ... evrything going good i pick a champ ( after xerat patch) and i wasn't able too see in game chat dead kill assits in the top right, my stats, the spell dmg and decription, option screen there is nothing that is written in the box if you want so plz riot i relly love your game and i think its my favorite so help me fix my prob cause evrything was going well befor xerat patch =(

GanjaJuice

10-10-2011

when ever i try to invite or i get invited my game dont start for some reason and ppl i invited alredy be in a game..

iApexx

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible View Post
Hi guys, we really appreciate you taking the time to help us make this game better! In writing your bug, it can be helpful to follow the below formatting so we can address your issues faster.

Subject of Ticket
When submitting a bug report, please put "Bug - Short Description of Bug" in the subject line. You can also add a prefix to specify what system the bug is related to, e.g. [PvP.net] or [Patcher]

Body of Ticket
This section should be a detailed description of your problem.

Steps to Reproduce:
Sample:

Logged into the Game Client
Clicked on "Play Game."
Joined a game called "game," hosted by "host"
Was on the Blue Team.
Entered Champion Selection Page
Selected Champion "Ryze"
Game Launch
Game never loaded
*Try repeating your steps to see if you can make the bug occur again.*

Attach Important Files:
Every time you send in a bug report, please attach your dxdiag.txt file. If you are reporting a game crash, please attach your crash log. You may also attach screenshots, images, or other files that you feel are important.

Finding your dxdiag.txt and other relevant logs:
You can read detailed descriptions of how to find and post relevant technical files here:
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...f-legends-logs
http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...o+a+Forum+Post

i'd like to report a bug but im not sure how to find out my dxdiag.txt, i went to your first link, didn't find anything that looked like it would help me find that, clicked the 2nd link, it doesn't work.. just saying

iApexx

10-11-2011

ah scratch my last post, im a moron. i found how to find the dxdiag in the first link, sorry lol

LulyPie

10-11-2011

After a game of playing Sona my game did not crash but a bug report popped up, if it appears again I'll snapshot it :'D

Baam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

someone please close this thread. too many idiots don't know how to read.

Felipe FLP

10-11-2011

I've got a problem when I enter the game does not show any letter name of anything or talk after the other player gets no more patch now I have to do WHAT

BROgetajob

10-11-2011

On my account, LoL launched normally, chat services were up, everything was running normally, then I joined a game on 5v5, Selected Teemo, and as champion select finished and went into loading the game, an "Exception raised" notice popped up, Saying that there was an Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x0000003c at adress 0x74528937. When I tried Debugging it, nothing happened, and the LoL window closed. When I ignore the notice, an error notice pops up saying Unable to create the error report, please verify that there is enough space in the TEMP folder. I have Re-peated the same steps trying to reconnect to the same game, but the same thing re-occurs.
I am a Mac user, and would like some help on how I could fix this bug.