How to Report a Bug

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 51
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veigar

Producer

06-13-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hi guys, we really appreciate you taking the time to help us make this game better! In writing your bug, it can be helpful to follow the below formatting so we can address your issues faster.

Subject of Ticket
When submitting a bug report, please put "Bug - Short Description of Bug" in the subject line. You can also add a prefix to specify what system the bug is related to, e.g. [PvP.net] or [Patcher]

Body of Ticket
This section should be a detailed description of your problem.

Steps to Reproduce:
Sample:

Logged into the Game Client
Clicked on "Play Game."
Joined a game called "game," hosted by "host"
Was on the Blue Team.
Entered Champion Selection Page
Selected Champion "Ryze"
Game Launch
Game never loaded
*Try repeating your steps to see if you can make the bug occur again.*

Attach Important Files:
Every time you send in a bug report, please attach your dxdiag.txt file. If you are reporting a game crash, please attach your crash log. You may also attach screenshots, images, or other files that you feel are important.

Finding your dxdiag.txt and other relevant logs:
You can read detailed descriptions of how to find and post relevant technical files here:
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...f-legends-logs
http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...o+a+Forum+Post

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

06-13-2011

Great to see this posted.

Although it is a shame that most stickies get ignored, hopefully this one won't!

If everyone used a standardized format for reporting bugs it would speed up the process of fixing them greatly. =)

Reckons

06-13-2011

What the hell riot?! all my master got delete for the third time, wasn't aware of it when i join a normal, notice it again. Can this bug be fix soon, starting to get pissed if I keep fixing them again.... *sight*. Not a problem, but don't like doing during a game.

KawaiiAsuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2011

Occasionly when playing annie. I sit in the bush and use w and sometime's it quad fire's to instantly kill a champion. it show's the dmg output 4 time's with one spell. I would really appreciate it being fixed.

Nuke NicK

06-15-2011

when i login, it doesnt load...

brutality23

06-17-2011

Day after the recent patch came out and swain is now op. Just and FYI to riot staff. Hopefully there will be fixes in the next patch.

Cloudsqm671

06-19-2011

Well i would like for you guys to fix the hp bar bug (started today 6/19/2011) and the minions shooting beams bugs (it started about a month ago)

icetwister

06-19-2011

ya fixing the minions shooting beams is big for me, allso once i was tryn top solo lane of 3v3 and was about to get ganked, alistar and some others stuned me just after i spin slashed between top edge near dragon and i couldn't move i gave up after 30 secounds and reconnected. i dont like it when two champions are next to each other normmaly attacking the same thing like the turret and i can't pick who to attack properly.

fattybob

06-22-2011

Now i just found strange occurrence during my game plays, When playing mid lane especially with heimendigger or a group of mage minions. They suddenly and randomly rapid fire. This happens in custom and al bot games a lot. Can you guys fix this please it is getting really annoying with a slow connection to internet.

Loli Waifu

06-23-2011

On my main account played with Shen ranked 3v3 and 1 in 10 dashes (E skill) worked properly.
Often animation runs in spot, got invisible (?) for one second but no dash animation and so on. I think that there is some mess in the code telling what kind of spell/action is attached to the dashing itself.
Also dashing through walls is messed big time - before patch, you could dash trough thin walls easy. Now you must walk directly to it. Stand still for a second and then try to - if this is messed in Gragas as well, we might have a really big problem here as this is key mechanic for those two champions.

1234511 ... 51