New to Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TroyWinz

06-12-2011

Hello everyone, I am 0seth. I been playing this game for a little less than a year now, but I haven't had the time or thought of joining the community forums on the website.

I figured since this is one of 3 main games I play on PC, I thought I would dedicate some time and interest into the community forum, seeking advice in the game to improve my teamwork, effort, and ability and also to help others with questions or problems they are having.

I am a US (EST) player, not level 30 yet (level 26 at the moment), but I hope to rush to 30 quickly so I can finally do match making.

I played other MOBA games like HoN and DoTA back in the day, and I am looking forward to how DoTA2 will look like. But as of now, I feel LoL is the leading MOBA game online.

So, yeah thats pretty much me in a nutshell. I am sure that if you see my posts around, you'll get to know me more and feel free to add me in game. I am looking for some chill, fun people to play and use Skype for communication/teamwork.

Thanks!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

06-12-2011

Welcome to the forums 0seth. I hope you have tons of fun and enjoy interacting with the community.