Is it Possible to get free Skins for Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jesantiago

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

there is no way of doing so. you can get Riot tristana and Unchained alistar for free but thats it. Skins wont make you a better player it will just make your champ look better. I have spent money on this game and mostly on teemo's skins, he is soo cute XD.

ProfessorTallguy

11-01-2011

@GreyFauxx - Actually they DID just that. There is a Jarvan skin that you could only get by being Gold ranked. Which was something like the top 10,000 players in each rank type? Anyone with that skin is definitely bad ass. Also, you can get free Tristana for Facebook, Free Alistar from Youtube, Free Caitlyn from PC gamer, Free skins from referrals, Urf for 10rp, Free Nasus for meeting a Riot employee, and Free Sivir for attending Pax. How many more free Champ skins do you want?

Since skins are totally cosmetic, I don't see why they have to give any away for free. I love telling people "Play League of Legends with me. It's free, they only charge for character costumes"

Whiteacre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Capitalism is good. Leave it at that.