Most Underplayed Champion?

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thistlemin

03-29-2010

Underplayed: Kayle or Morgana, especially for how good she is with cooperative teams.
Underpowered: Janna
Overrplayed: Teemo
Overpowered: I agree I don't think anyone is overpowered per say. Some do certain things much better than others, but that is for the sake of variety in the game, which is needed. Alistar, if anything, does his role better than any other. Malphite is in the same realm, but not quite as disruptive.

Lord Oliveira

03-29-2010

Kayle (Needs complete remake. Besides ulti and slow she is worthless.)
Kayle
Ashe
Jax

Squee Goblin Nabob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

Underplayed: Gragas/Kassadin
Underpowered: Janna
Overplayed: Def Teemo
Overpowered: Nidalee!

Zirun

03-29-2010

Underplayed: Gragas
Underpowered: Evelynn
Overplayed: Nidalee
Overpowered: Fiddlesticks

Ferg

03-29-2010

Underplayed: Gragas. I main gragas and after 300 games I've only ever not been able to play him 1 time.. during the free week.
Underpowered: Depends on ELO of course but high Eve, Low Gragas (his barrel skill shot is probably the hardest one in the game)
Overplayed: Ryze, can't go 2 games without 1 side having him.
Overpowered: Again depends heavily on ELO but Low Jax (the guys a beast and people simply don't know how to counter him effectively) and High Fiddle (his silence decides games)

BabyfaceKilla

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Oliveira View Post
Kayle (Needs complete remake. Besides ulti and slow she is worthless.)
Kayle
Ashe
Jax

Learn to play Kayle... I am 22-6 with her and didnt really start playing her until i was 30 so its not against terrible people. Her heal is the best non ult heal in the game because of the run speed buff and her slow and ult are amazing. Build her with a Soul Shroud and stack AP and she rocks... Oh and my kill death is about 3-1.

Also Jax isnt overpowered he's too soft and you can see his stun coming from a mile away if you know what you're doing.

Eppa

03-29-2010

Underplayed: Taric
Underpowered: Teemo
Overplayed: Teemo
Overpowered: Taric

Vindeen

03-29-2010

Underplayed: Gragas
Underpowred: Warwick, really, everytime you try to kill someone with low hp and standing in the bushes for a opproturnity that fkn thing above their head shows up and they just flash to the tower :-(
Overplayed: Ryze
Overpowred: Ryze

Kinney

03-29-2010

Underplayed (of characters that are actually viable): Singed, Anivia, Kassadin, Amumu, Malphite, Kayle

Underpowered: Nunu and Kayle need some love.

Overplayed: Ashe. Probably the most commonly played character in the game, and yet not nearly as good as most people think she is. She's actually mediocre as ranged physical carries go - TF and Twitch both have a lot more utility, and Twitch has a lot more raw killing power.

Overpowered: Jax

Melonyan

03-29-2010

Underplayed: Singed Underpowered: Master Yi Overplayed:Ashe Overpowered: Nidalee

12345612 ... 15