Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most Underplayed Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qeynos

03-19-2013

Underplayed Champion: Sejuni (considered by many a Troll pick)
Underpowered Champion: Galio (Nerfed more than Tryn)
Overplayed Champion: Teemo (4 Teemos die every second in LoL)
Overpowered Champion: Jax (easy mode if you know his combo)

TheHoneyman

12-05-2013

Most of you guys are all wrong:

Underplayed: Yorick, only seem him played once in 2 years non Aram, Urgot and Xerath are pretty rare for me also.
Underpowered: Tryndamere, or Galio, tried 6 times to play him, followed guides, fed every time, mainly the same with Tryn

Overplayed: Teemo, almost every game, or Ashe, who is usually garbage.
Overpowered: A good AD Master Yi (rip AP), Jax, and Teemo, all rape team when played by a good player

Melvear

12-06-2013

Considering the last reply before yours is 9 months old, things have changed :P

ReMeDyIII

12-06-2013

Quote:
Probingducky:
This is just for fun.

List what you think is the most:

Underplayed Champion
Underpowered Champion
Overplayed Champion
Overpowered Champion

Go!

As of today imo:

Underplayed Champion: Urgot
Underpowered Champion: Umm... Urgot?
Overplayed Champion: Blitzcrank
Overpowered Champion: Shivana

Artilleryfrost

12-06-2013

Underplayed Champion: Xin Zhao
Underpowered Champion: Alistar
Overplayed Champion: Ashe
Overpowered Champion: Kassadin, i mean a flash with nearly double the range of normal flash ON A 8 SECOND CD is more overpowered than everything else in the game.

epicz753

12-09-2013

Underplayed Champion: Used to be pretty popular, but I see more Trundles other than me(I play trundle a lot) than DIANA! Yes, Diana.
Underpowered Champion: twisted fate
Overplayed Champion: vayne
Overpowered Champion: Kassadin!

Ioanite

12-10-2013

Underplayed: Only every seen one urgot... as a support tank and he carried the whole game... just ran at us with decent dps and we couldn't take him down...
Underpowered: Twisted Fate... His teleport is the only good thing... along with that 2 second stun every 4 seconds... but the range sucks, you have to hit the right card, the teleport has been nerfed... no longer good to me... And I take offence to the eve underpowered. Play her ad tank with a bit of life steal. Blood thirsters and one other damage item is enough. Top play is fine. She can run in, ult people, beat 2 people to death, and run out again... how is that under powered...
Overplayed: Teemo... they are everywhere... and oh so tasty if you play a chaser...
Overpowered: Cass... give her blue and shell spam a tank to death before they get away... since I play singed a lot with a good 250 mr and she can get me in 8 or so hits.... that's 5 seconds if done right... if were alone... which wont happen if she is smart...

NinjaNC

12-11-2013

Do you guys even remember Urgot xD