Champion Sneak Peek: Kennen, the Heart of the Tempest

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 41
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

Oh My God I coulda jeezed my pants, but I know this is the Riot's April Fools. I mean 2 heroes in the same month? F U Riot this one is a must Urf, I can ignore that but this yordle ninja...NEVER!

SkitZaY

03-29-2010

I'm hoping they release Urf, and this is an april fools.

Serious.

Tom Bombadil

03-29-2010

I've been waiting for this moment.

KeitMacheen

03-29-2010

I think everyone would be sufficiently fooled if last years April Fools joke is actually implimented into the game this year. Watch it happen. Also pretty sure Kennen is not an April fools joke. He is in Shen's back-story, and I have heard chatter about him on Test Realm IRC.

rizbiz

03-29-2010

Finally! I've been waiting for this champ for a long long time. If his abilities are like anything that the game files said a while ago, it will be a fun ride Thanks Riot once again!

Kudoz

03-29-2010

Kennen is not a april fools joke. He has been tested internally and is soon to make a TR appearance.

Urf is the joke, the same as last years. Just look at Urf's moves all the names come from that "I'm on a boat" song, and they are either ridiculously under powered or over powered. Plus this character model is ****ed and makes no sense.

SonicTheHedgedawg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
While we've all seen what Shen can do out there on the battlefield, it bears mentioning that Ninjas come in all shapes and sizes. Allow me to introduce you all to Kennen, the Heart of the Tempest. Unlike Shen, Kennen originally hails from Bandle City, home of the yordles, and this fleet-footed, pint-sized ninja terror is every bit as lethal as his compatriot. Let it never be said that the Kinkou Order is closed minded with regard to their choice of students!

But what’s the flip side to having two equally lethal ninja champions? Well, it's a well known fact that ninjas work alone! That's right, ninjas have a tendency to step on each other's toes, yordle or otherwise. So while you might be tempted to deploy as many flippin' ninjas as you can get your hands on, use caution!
awww... an adorable ninja! ^_^

KAWAII!

Zeedeveel

03-29-2010

they should mix both and make urf, the ninja manatee

Andrewsm

03-29-2010

LAW OF INVERSE NINJA STRENGTH!
both shen and this dude are gonna suck

Hiro Vitality

03-29-2010

I hope this one is actually gonna be a ninja...

12345612 ... 41