Top Tier Champions?

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xixy

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainAndAgain View Post
youve just contradicted yourself. a minute ago you were going on about how you didnt want to ruin your good name and now youre saying you dont care. make up your mind.
How is that a contradiction? What I value in the real world and what I value here are two completely different things. Respect is the last thing I care about here, but I still have standards.

DarklordJoseph

The Council

03-29-2010

LoL you lost alot of games. And you even didnt get a + score in most of your games.

Azing

03-29-2010

Katarina is the highest tier champion. Its true!

Xixy

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azing View Post
Katarina is the highest tier champion. Its true!
For now, but once that Cirno champion comes out? She'll be the strongest.

AgainAndAgain

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklordJoseph View Post
LoL you lost alot of games. And you even didnt get a + score in most of your games.
if youre talking to me yes that is true recently. ive been losing a lot since my streak of wins, which is why i made this thread in the first place.

Xixy

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgainAndAgain View Post
if youre talking to me yes that is true recently. ive been losing a lot since my streak of wins, which is why i made this thread in the first place.
So you're bad and want easy wins? That's even worse.

GuyGin

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Malphite is worse than Alistar in almost every way but has a very good initiator ult (that Alistar can imitate, btw)
LOL no. Malphite is far better than Alistar in a lot of ways. He can put out FAR more burst damage than Ali, his ult is FAR better for initiation than even Alistar's pound + blink, and his ground slam is an incredible anti melee carry ability. He's also infinitely better at getting runners with rock shard.

His only problem is his 2nd skill, which is virtually useless.

KongGeLei

03-29-2010

While on the topic of top-tier champs, may I impose a question? (****, that was a question.)

How viable is Singed in top-tier play? Because I really like his playstyle. (I play him as a tank with a bit of AP)

JunkRamen

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffern View Post
While on the topic of top-tier champs, may I impose a question? (****, that was a question.)

How viable is Singed in top-tier play? Because I really like his playstyle. (I play him as a tank with a bit of AP)
Singed gets countercomped easily which keeps him from being really good. Blind pick ftl.

JunkRamen

03-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyGin View Post
LOL no. Malphite is far better than Alistar in a lot of ways. He can put out FAR more burst damage than Ali, his ult is FAR better for initiation than even Alistar's pound + blink, and his ground slam is an incredible anti melee carry ability. He's also infinitely better at getting runners with rock shard.

His only problem is his 2nd skill, which is virtually useless.
Alistar actually has pretty good damage while his ult is up now, that combined with Sheen and chaining his abilities right makes for decent damage. Malphite's ult has a longer range and comes with a knock up, some damage, and an attack speed debuff. However Alistar's comes with a knock up PLUS stun and a punt; Alistar's has a shorter range but is a lot scarier.

Okay, Alistar sucks at chasing. At least he can tank towers, sustain pushes, and control positioning better than Malph without ult could ever wish to do. I'd rather have a stunned carry than an attack speed debuffed carry.

1234567 ... 12