Top Tier Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lordtartarsauce

06-02-2011

ill open by saying im a recreational player and i suck buttocks. that said this crithica character seems very pompass and snobby. i got news for this dude: even if he eats potpouri his waste is still gonna stink. how does one get to be a senior member anyway? i hope it isnt as simple as playing more than everyone else. one thing ive learned in the army is intelligence wins wars. its why every one and their brother buys the new character. no one knows how to handle them. so if you pick a decent but verry uncommon champion you might do better than you think

LunaAndSol

06-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malak al Maut View Post
I like Annie, TF, Ryze, and Nasus for pub-stomping. Poppy works too.
my favourite mage is nidalee because if she gets op her spear can hit 1/2 a mage/dps's hp, she can heal allies and herself to stay in lanes for ages, her traps are effective for watching the map and the damagee/debuff it gives is pretty good and finally her tiger form can chase down and rip apart enemies and can annihilate minion waves.

Bladesk8ter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2011

jax can easily be shut down with sword of the divine. just stick with tryndamere because you know him best. if you dont want to get shut down early game as trynd, work well with you partner. stay with a caster or ranged (better if its a caster so the enemy needs mag res and armor). your partner can cc while you crit the hell out of the enemy. call mias. ^_^

Nivak62

06-26-2011

lol dude u just dont no how to use trynd i use him and start pwning at like lvl 5ish

u just need a decent laning partner

Quigon the Beast

06-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crithica View Post
Your assumptions amuse me. The man is bad, that's a fact. He wants to play Top Tier champions for easy wins. He's not willing to put the effort in, then that's his choice. He can't deny that he's bad if he's going to do that.
ummm...... ur isnt that wat we all want? "oh i rly want this win to be as HARD as possible for me" yea right, ur an idiot. lol

Quigon the Beast

06-28-2011

as tryn, i can own ppl by lvl 6. rage is awesome. am i a bit reliant on it? yea a bit. another thing is go unexpected with tryn, i get 2 phantom dancers, berserker boots, infinities edge, sword of the divine, and sum other item i feel like rollin with at the time. most ppl dont expect tryn to go for speed. most ppl ive seen go for just damage/crit/armour. i go for speed/crit. if u follow this speed ur damage will go up as well and u can get those 100% crits in at a blink of an eye. it pwns im tellin ya

AntennasToHeaven

06-28-2011

I'd recommend Jarvan, Irelia, or Xin Zhao. Trio of great tanky DPS power!

Aruaet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2011

I'd recommend NOT necroing threads... the OP was over a year ago?...

Jiraden

06-29-2011

It is true that the OP was over a year ago but that isn't relevant. People other than the OP come to the forums to look for help. Why start a new thread if there's already another one with an answer?

darkninjaz

07-13-2011

XinZhao and Garean are also good