Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can champions not overlap each other?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenar

06-22-2011

How about a team selection box on the right hand side of the window just like yoru team is on the left? I often use the boxs on the left to target champs. No missing there!

AMP482

06-24-2011

Hiding Ashe under the nuts of a 6 stacked Cho is part of the reason Cho gets so huge.

K G Morder

06-27-2011

bump.

Senior Penguin

06-29-2011

I've felt this way for a loooonnnngggg time. With all the commotion that goes on during battles with two teams of champions and minions running around in a fast paced game like this can make it nearly impossible to hit the targets you want. I think that implementing enemy portraits on the right hand side of the screen would be the most efficient way to deal with this. Clicking the right champion shouldn't be a skill needed to succeed in this game. Especially when you can literally make it impossible in certain situations.

Rodoz

06-29-2011

this:

Quote:
LivioWins:
I've felt this way for a loooonnnngggg time. With all the commotion that goes on during battles with two teams of champions and minions running around in a fast paced game like this can make it nearly impossible to hit the targets you want. I think that implementing enemy portraits on the right hand side of the screen would be the most efficient way to deal with this. Clicking the right champion shouldn't be a skill needed to succeed in this game. Especially when you can literally make it impossible in certain situations.

+ stacked HP bars instead of overlapped bars so you can see everyone's health instead of one big mesh of green and red bars.

ZaxProxy

07-05-2011

+1 thread, this makes this game absolutely unsuitable for competitive gameplay and needs to be sorted out. Overlap of heroes has to go, overlap of health bars "could" be hot-fixed if you could turn health bars on/off separately for heroes and minions + if you could set is to hotkeys - right now I can't set ALT to anything and hotkey for health bars controls all of them at once.

Anyway, you want to have as small bars as possible, a slider for transparency and separate settings for friendly/enemy and minion/hero.