Twisted Fate Remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twitchious

06-10-2011

Forget this thread. QQ

chaseinvaders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-10-2011

This really isnt that bad. It will make Hybrid Tf really good, maybe overpowered though

SQUAT QUEEN AMY

06-10-2011

Meh, it's alright, but I enjoy the old TF better ):

Also for the new gate, is there a range limit? Could I just set a pink ward in their towerless inhib, gate to the enemy, kill them and backdoor their inhib?

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Seal Fate (New E)
Twisted Fate has the uncanny ability to turn into a seal. Any enemy champion who see the seal will be reminded of Urf and will be taunted for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds.

-Seal Fate does no damage.
-Must be within auto attack range to use.
-Passive increases attack speed by 3/6/9/12/15% (Old Stacked Deck)

Fixed.

Twitchious

06-10-2011

Updated because it seemed a little unbalanced when I read it over again. Some feedback would be nice and appreciated.

We all know Riot will be changing Twisted Fate, and lets face it, if they just change his ult without updating his kit he will be trash. The community is like 60/40 in favour of leaving him the hell alone. But what Morrelo will do, he will do. So I am just suggesting ways to find a "balance" for his kit, leaving him as a AP utility poker, and possibly putting him into the support/soft carry AD role.